Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even though I’m extremely ugly, I still feel like my social anxiety is just as much of a hindrance as my looks

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★★
Because I can’t even make conversation with people in real life

U have social anxiety because ur ugly , same for me too

U have social anxiety because ur ugly , same for me too
True, but some average looking mentalcels on here are definitely hindered by their autism

just be good at public speaking

Its because you have a low dopamine receptor 2 density. Start jogging regularly and meditate.

Its because you have a low dopamine receptor 2 density. Start jogging regularly and meditate.
Exercise is good for lowering inhibition but you still need social skills to give and take when talking to people.

your social anxiety is stopping you from having fun with other guys, that is what you miss, it's not really an incel problem

my inability to look people in the eye stems from traumatic experiences due to my looks. I can’t talk to strangers. I can’t make friends. being a chad would be my only saving grace. My face would do all the talking for me. I wouldn’t have to do anything.

I thought that as well untill I overcame my social anxiety and realized it was completely justified. Every time I was confident people would look at me like I was a retard and ignore me.

I'm crippled by social anxiety, I should be getting disability benefits, not my sexhaver SANDNIGGER neighbours.