Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even Those Who Were Inferior To Me In Every Way, Received Better Treatment Than Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have seen many people who possess genetics which are overall inferior or are worse than me in at least one way, yet they had higher social status, receive more respect or have greater success than me like having a social circle, girlfriend, or a job. I know people who were dumber than me, shorter than me, physically weaker than me, more boring and conformist than me, more socially awkward and anxious than me, more evil and creepy than me, uglier than me, lazier than me and poorer than me, some of them were worse than me in almost every way, yet somehow they got better treatment from other NT's.

Meanwhile I was treated like a leper, my abilities, and positive qualities were completely ignored by people, while they took every chance to pounce on me for perceived flaws or tiny differences while others with much larger issues were given a free pass. It's frustrating to realize how un-appreciated and hated I have been, while even those who were lower than me in every-way were treated with basic human dignity and applauded for their tiny accomplishments. It's like everyone was programmed to be my enemy, ever since I was born, the whole world was against me from the start.

I have seen many people who possess genetics which are overall inferior or are worse than me in at least one way, yet they had higher social status, receive more respect or have greater success than me like having a social circle, girlfriend, or a job. I know people who were dumber than me, shorter than me, physically weaker than me, more boring and conformist than me, more socially awkward and anxious than me, more evil and creepy than me, uglier than me, lazier than me and poorer than me, some of them were worse than me in almost every way, yet somehow they got better treatment from other NT's.

Meanwhile I was treated like a leper, my abilities, and positive qualities were completely ignored by people, while they took every chance to pounce on me for perceived flaws or tiny differences while others with much larger issues were given a free pass. It's frustrating to realize how un-appreciated and hated I have been, while even those who were lower than me in every-way were treated with basic human dignity and applauded for their tiny accomplishments. It's like everyone was programmed to be my enemy, ever since I was born, the whole world was against me from the start.
same experiences