Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even this deformed girl has a harem of 3000 guys orbiting her

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel

Look at her fucking neck.

She mogs me to suicide.

Even this foid has thousands of fucking orbiters. Foids are too op ngl send patch

i wonder if she gives good head

Any deformation/flaw will just get fetishized. Foids can't lose.

Kūrva disgusting, would be pleasure to smash face of this spoiled cunt

She could be a loyal wife for me, we would experience things together and I would make her happy everyday but too bad she chose being bad and ended up like this, females never learn..

How to earn money as a foid:
1.Wear some anime shirt
2.Post pictures
3.Set up patreon

JFL at the foids who work in shopping centers for minimum wage

why they all have a fucking Iron maiden t shirt?

yeah females never suffer sexually. even a landwhale can find a partner easily and be accepted

Betas are the lowest form of life

ik her irl

well, her looksmatch, that is

he got a girl for a hs dance but while dance she distanced herself from him

its over

Are you surprised?

Foids cant lose simple as,most men probably dont care about what women look like these days

What a neck, it’s like Chris Bosh, yet that makes her a “fetish”.

she has straw neck lol. It's probably easy to chop her off. :feelskek:

Her neck is so long from being choked all the time that it stretched fucking slut

Female equivalent of leafyishere.

Men are just to desperate in modern world. We have been deprived of sexual attention from females and as a result our standards have collectively dropped.

Ironic cuz her head got cut off

why they all have a fucking Iron maiden t shirt?
most normie trash soymetal band out there after Metallica, Guns'n'roses, Ghost and Led Zeppelin so it's obvious foid will like it since they are herd animals

Why does she look young, is she JB?

How to earn money as a foid:
1.Wear some anime shirt
2.Post pictures
3.Set up patreon

This is spot on.

The problem is 99% of women just dont know about the online culture of degenerate cucks willing to fund them a free 6 figure lifestyle by just pandering to their soyboy desires

The only bitch I can choke with the joke I call my hands

She's cute tbh, how's she deformed?

Almost physically feel now, how this creature ignoring or rejecting me. Orbiter I will be not be, please some of orbiters, be heroic

She could be a loyal wife for me, we would experience things together and I would make her happy everyday but too bad she chose being bad and ended up like this, females never learn..
Are you white Turkish?

They are too low IQ, can't realise all what it takes is to be thin and young, then you may proceed to register on twitch or elsewhere and start making money.

Looks like a fucking giraffe

juggernaut law tbh, and not fat and trying to be a fucking gamer girl for nothing but attention

its not even the neck that bothers me, why do they have to keep making these faces like "uwu look at me :3" same with this ahegao face shit, it looks fucking stupid