Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even their parents knew it was over

Frenchnibba

Frenchnibba

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
★★★
When you think about Asian-American households, they are litteraly raised with the SIMP mentality. Get a good job and then every girl is gonna want you. They accepted themselves the fact that their race is a massive disadvantage and are trying to spare the pain from their children. Might just be the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon but I am seeing the black pill everywhere.

To be fair, that strategy actually worked for them in Asia- and still works for mailordermaxxers.
The west is a whole different ballpark.

meanwhile their daughters will become whores young and allow white boys to use her as a masturbation tool

Last edited:
eanwhile their daughters will become whores young and allow white boys to use her as a masturbation tool
It saddens me to think that even if I somehow get my dream girl she is still going to cheat and leave me at some point. I never undersgood why loyalty was so important in relationships when I was younger. Always thought it just came with it, but now I realise every woman who dates a normie is actively seeking a Chad on the side. :feelsrope:

Every Asian American household raises its son to become an incel in denial and teaches him to cope by swallowing the bluepill.
Whilst their daughters ride the cock carousel with white Chads.

To be fair, that strategy actually worked for them in Asia- and still works for mailordermaxxers.
The west is a whole different ballpark.