Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the virgin Chad on The Bachelor is getting made fun of for it...

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
Even a good looking Chad like that is viewed as weird and less of a man for being a virgin. And I wouldn't be surprised if he is a "virgin" in the sense that he just has never had intercourse. I'm sure he has had relationships in the past. He is definitely NOT a KHV.

Ironically enough being a virgin is the biggest sexual death sentence there is. It's a vicious cycle.

I know he is a fake virgin, but if this is happening it just confirm the blackpill and put all that normie shit "Sex doesn't matter" in the garbage, but of course it's just another proof that they will ignore

>chad
>virgin
something doesnt add up here

Chad is awesome he dosnt care about sex and relationship s he can get that anytime he wants
then if he really is a chad volcel he could pull the "im waiting for the one love of my life" or some shit

then if he really is a chad volcel he could pull the "im waiting for the one love of my life" or some shit
Exactly and the women will like him Ben more for that saying how romantic and gentile he is fucking bastard

Being a virgin is equivalent to having aids in today's society.

I know he is a fake virgin, but if this is happening it just confirm the blackpill and put all that normie shit "Sex doesn't matter" in the garbage, but of course it's just another proof that they will ignore

Tbh this, he probably thinks virginity restores every week or something

Sex is overvalued by society. I don’t get why they would laugh at him just because he’s a virgin..

>chad
>virgin
something doesnt add up here

Nah, just makes him a volcel. Some Christian chads will probably still remain volcel until marriage or whatever. Entirely their choice.

Being a virgin is the worst thing you can be in life. Look at Downhill D. Miller. Guy was on a popular show where they talked about him being a virgin and then he couldn't go out without people harassing him for being a virgin after that.

He looks too soft, that’s why.

Can someone post pics or a link? Not sure what to look for on the internet. Just know the Bachelor is some kind of dating show.

Most of the people watching the bachelor are just using it as background noise.

if ur a virgin, just fucking LDAR NOW

They can laugh at him all he wants but foids will go after him.

:chad:: im virgin
:what:: Teehee what a loser
:chad:: I'm not loser
:what:: Yes you are, and I'm here to...
:chad:: what?
:what:: Teehee loser boy I'm here to win you
:chad:: ok....
:what:: Let's have some coffee at 3pm xoxo

They can laugh at him all he wants but foids will go after him.

:chad:: im virgin
:what:: Teehee what a loser
:chad:: I'm not loser
:what:: Yes you are, and I'm here to...
:chad:: what?
:what:: Teehee loser boy I'm here to win you
:chad:: ok....
:what:: Let's have some coffee at 3pm xoxo
Laughing at virgen men is forced meme. Its only funny if the male is an ugly virgin. Chad virgin = JBS for foids