Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even the smallest interactions that I have with holes make me want to punch them.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
I was gymcelling a few days ago and this Stacy cunt was sitting in the machine using her phone. Since the other machine was also occupied (by someone actually using it) I came over and asked her if she was finished. She looked at me with a giga cunt face, took out her earphones and I said it again. She told me she just started. I asked her if we could take turns in the machine since I only had to do one. She told me "yes, we can for sure" and went back into seeing shit on her phone for a few seconds before starting her set. The other person left and I just went there and did my set.

It's been a while since I started to interact with women as little as possible and have no female 'friends' but sometimes it feels like its not enough. You are forced into having to exchange maybe one, two or three words with them. And they still manage to be huge cunts sometimes.

If you were chad she would've gotten out of your way ASP while asking you for your snapchat.

I try not to talk to toilets unless abs necessary.

they want us dead

Mogs me I never see stacys anymore

This is why I hate going to the gym

They love to treat people badly. I dont understand that.

You gotta treat them like the dirt they are. Useless foids.