Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even the manosphere and "redpilled" community in my country are cucked and full of woman worshippers

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
Basically, there is a video circulating the Internet in which a man kisses a woman on the cheek to celebrate the victory of his football team.

Although I agree that it's an uncivilized attitude. People in my country are treating it as a literal rape and saying the man should be arrested and even murdered!

As always, I tried to see if there was a divergent opinion in the manosphere community, but to my surprise, most guys were agreeing with the norm! They were calling the man a "mangina", even though, they are the ones putting this woman on a pedestal when saying that the guy deserves to be punished only because he kissed her on the cheek. This is crazy, people here idolize women so much, that the guys try to shame a man for "disrespecting" a woman by calling him "mangina" when they are the actual manginas!

They are white-knighting for a woman while calling themselves "based".

Fuck, I hate this shithole.

Here is the video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT31xkqxuGY

Based Flamengocel