Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even the elderly avoid me

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Left my home to go grocery shopping early in the morning like the incel that I am, to avoid as many humans as possible. On my way there I pass by an elderly man who kept looking at me in the eyes as we pass each other which forced me to awkwardly greet him with "hello how's it going". I got no reply as he kept looking at me while passing me by looking confused as fuck.

Then at the store, the middle aged bitch I was standing behind at the checkout line kept looking back in disgusting as if I was some creep ready to grope her or rape her on the spot. If I weren't scared of death I would rope alone in a cheap motel. Living as a lonely subhuman is torture.

Once an old man talked to me on the bus about normal stuff and I got so anxious and sweaty I got off 40 mins from my stop and had to wait an hour for the next bus.

Once an old man talked to me on the bus about normal stuff and I got so anxious and sweaty I got off 40 mins from my stop and had to wait an hour for the next bus.

Lol holy fuck thats brutal. Something I'd do too

Who cares, they will die soon.

people always give me weird looks and stare at my subhumanity. its like they never seen an ugly person before.
may be because I am ethnic and they see me as some sort of weird species. its over anyways

When even the elderly are repulsed - it's over. Buy a gun