Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the decent looking rich manlet Daniel Radcliffe can only get a 5/10 GF

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
p8jvks2pjqx31.jpg

She's taller than him, hot

She isnt even average lmao

LOL she's not a 3.5/10. She's 4.5. You're coping by underrating her.
You're coping by overrating her, basically femoid worship. Do you want to see what an objective scientific true average white 5/10 looks like?
Average male and female

These are the true 5/10, save this image and use it for reference, if the male/female doesn't mog this, they are not a 5, they are below average, and she is below a 4/10 too.

Its over for rich manlets in 2019.

the king of chadlets

She's 35. Over so for many, many men, man.
14822832-7144511-image-m-131_1560596106685.jpg

Last edited:
I wish i had his jaw tbh ( to be honest ) mogs mine into oblivion.

I'm not overrating her. I'm not only very careful not to inflate a person's rating, but I'm also careful not to deflate it either. These faces are the very well balanced and harmonious, which is usually not seen in the average population so they are both above average. They are 6/10 to 6.5/10. And height and frame also factors in quite a bit on rating. I consider you a 3/10, and Radcliffe's gf is easily above you in terms of height/frame. You are not in her lookslevel. Also, rating accurately doesn't mean that you're worshiping someone.
>The average population overrates looks so that means they're a 6/10
Coping

This is basically what you just said, these faces are generated based on average of many faces, which is what an objective rating system is based on. They are as close to a scientific average we can get to.

good on him. at least he got a gf. i hope he gets pussy in exchange for all that mone he is giving the slut

You're coping by overrating her, basically femoid worship. Do you want to see what an objective scientific true average white 5/10 looks like?
View attachment 167595
These are the true 5/10, save this image and use it for reference, if the male/female doesn't mog this, they are not a 5, they are below average, and she is below a 4/10 too.
That's average man. I am not even 2/10 then.

I wish i had his jaw tbh ( to be honest ) mogs mine into oblivion.

He's mogging me in everything expect height (where I beat him by a couple of inches). If this is all he can get, as a rich, famous guy, it's fucking OVER. Fuck.

The average of imposing multiple faces does not produce the average PSL rating.
PSL is a meme rating system because it ends at like 7 or 8 or some shit despite being on a 0/10 scale, and on a PSL rating, that woman would be even lower.

She's an ugly whore. Of course I'd fuck her because I'm desperate, but she's still ugly to me

I'm 2/10 looking by this chart.
It's over, but in a high effort way. Gallons and gallons of men, swarthes of them, many such cases. Sad shit man. I think i'm done.

View attachment 167595

statistically incorrect.

this is not a 5,even though it is a composite.

as the image collects more data and is made of more pictures, it skews average upward as flaws are removed.

for this to be average, you would have to believe that the average person has zero facial flaws. obviously not true at all.

If you're going to fuck around telling people that their disagreement is wrong, you need to try being correct.

Women have constant validation and attention, having that world shattered and given a harsh slap of reality is always pleasing to see. Unattractive/ average women that are skinny especially act entitled to very attractive men, more so then beautiful women.
This chart has its flaws on the higher end, but its more accurate on the lower end.
View attachment 167598

There is a too big jump from a 4 to a 5. Also Lachowski as a 7? That guy is easily an 8.5 to 9.

The 6/10 also looks like a 7. I think Daniel Craig should be the 6 placement and somebody like kimi räikkönen as a 5.

statistically incorrect.

this is not a 5,even though it is a composite.

as the image collects more data and is made of more pictures, it skews average upward as flaws are removed.

for this to be average, you would have to believe that the average person has zero facial flaws. obviously not true at all.
If you think that person has 0 facial flaws you're retarded, and I said, "They are as close to a scientific average we can get to." they aren't true average, they aren't objectively 100% true average, but its the best we have at least in relation to this specific metric with a certain subsection of whites.

Do you want me me to post pictures of 8's and 9's, even 6's or 7's would work really, their facial structure is not perfect whatsoever.
If you're going to fuck around telling people that their disagreement is wrong, you need to try being correct.
I am never wrong, NGL

It's over, but in a high effort way. Gallons and gallons of men, swarthes of them, many such cases. Sad shit man. I think i'm done.
If I have to reach 4/10, I'll have to improve various features through surgeries like eyes, chin and jaws which will cost a lot with no 100% guarantee if it will work as intended. That's truly fucked up.

Cope, whites are the most wanted men. Blacks have it alright compared to curries, ricecels and sandcels though. Still, JBW theory is legit and if you can't get anyone and you're white it means that you are a mentalcel.
The truth is whites do win in terms of numbers, i'm not denying that, but they don't win in terms of quality, and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong on this. If you can even find 1 example of a white male with a better looking ethnic female i'll show you 10 examples of the opposite in PM with images I can even find from scratch.

Reverse hypergamy, specifically in relation to Ethnic Male + White Female is more of an epidemic than select white males, who typically are above average/have money, being able to get with swarthes subhuman ethnic females that they mog dramatically.

The fact of the matter is if I was a looksmatched ethnic of any kind I gurantee my odds would be higher of getting not only a white woman, but a white woman who mogs me. I say that with confidence from all the information and research I have seen related to this.

Quality >>>>>>> Quantity.

Last edited:
that is some sad shit, short men can get action, but they lose hard if they try to LTR, need to date down very hard to be safe, and money doesn't seem to do shit for most of them.

The truth is whites do win in terms of numbers, i'm not denying that, but they don't win in terms of quality, and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong on this. If you can even find 1 example of a white male with a better looking ethnic female i'll show you 10 examples of the opposite in PM with images I can even find from scratch.

Reverse hypergamy, specifically in relation to Ethnic Male + White Female is more of an epidemic than select white males, who typically are above average/have money, being able to get with swarthes subhuman ethnic females that they mog dramatically.

The fact of the matter is if I was a looksmatched ethnic of any kind I gurantee my odds would be higher of getting not only a white woman, but a white woman who mogs me. I say that with confidence from all the information and research I have seen into this.

Quality >>>>>>> Quantity.
standards are higher for normie white men, they need to be a businessman entrepreneur or some shit. because they're not seen as flings but as basically slaves and paypigs from birth.

It’s always the same story, 99% of the time I see a couple it’s always the male that mogs the female and I hate that.

They’re the reason females are so picky.

Volcel but I wouldn't, she so ugly

Tl:dr I want Stacy and Stacy only.
Not an argument, a strawman, and cope.
Women choose a very small select set of men, PERIOD, in online dating, and yes most of time they do happen to be white, but again, most of the time the women severely get mogged by the men.
Only 4.3% of white women exclude white men in dating, probably to get Tyrone and definitely not some sandcel or curry. I can give you many examples, but I am not gonna do that because then the mods will remove my post for 'cherrypicking' just like the last time. I know the ugly ass framelet manlets who have decent looking girlfriends or at least their looksmatch, just because they are white. I have never seen a manlet curry, sandcel or ricecel close to me who had a girlfriend.
If there is more quantity, you have a higher chance of ascending, simple as that. If you can't get a white girlfriend then you can EASILY get an Asian one.
Quantity means nothing, if I am surrounded by a bunch of sentient dogs who want to have sex with me because I managed to get some money and somehow looksmaxx to a 6/10 probably mostly with frauding, that again means nothing.

"Ascending" with an ethnic female who is 2-4 points below you is not Ascending in my book, even tho I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. But okay you don't have to post the pics in the actual forum, you can PM them to me, and I gurantee i'll be able to find 10 times as many examples of the reverse, I could even exclude black men, I could only include asians and indians, if you wanted, JFL at putting league in the same ranking as asians and indians tho, implying they're low. Massive cope.

No money for your height. Jewish manletts on suicide watch

It's literally because of hypergamy.
View attachment 167609
Of course MOST women are getting mogged by the white people they match with. Most women are not 7/10 or above. It just so happens though that these white men are also matching with thier looksmatch.
I would argue there are more cases of Ethnic men not only getting with their racematched looksmatch, but ethnic men getting with white women ABOVE their looksmatch, however yeah I would say according to the data white men are have more women who are below their looksmatch going after them, but I swear its like there's an ethnic IQ block whenever this topic is brought up, where you can't understand that i'm referring to a quality disparity.

Reverse Hypergamy is more common with Ethnic men than it is with white men, and that is a problem.
Again, volcelling hard.
I would reject an ethnic female 2-4 points below, because I know an ethnic could get a white woman 2-4 points above, because of that disparity I would refuse anything that isn't a looksmatched virgin. Better volcel than cuck.
We manlet ethnics don't have options, you do.
I gurantee if you went to your genetic country of origin or a part of the west that favors ethnics more than whites such as L.A, you'd have options. People go on about JBW with just going to SEA to get an ugly ass fucking monkey faced SEA ooknik, well go to your home country to get your looksmatch, or go to L.A to get a white woman then. You don't even need to be tall, black, or have a BBC.

"Just moneymaxx, bro" JFL

View attachment 167595
This is an awful example, the face itself is leaning towards feminine so the girl is an 8.5/10 and the guy is a 5.

Daniel has alr moneymaxed and statusmaxed...he cud probably get any younger hot girl if he wanted...

View attachment 167595
honestly u should not use these combined images as representation of average looks, because features even out and look symmetrical af

If I had his status/money I would try to be with a blonde. JFL for settling with that poop eyes, bloated face foid as Harry Potter actor.