Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even the crippled girl at my school has a boyfriend. Wtf??

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
There's a female that attends my High school and one of the main things about her is that she has a condition that leaves her immobile, so she's only regulated to her wheelchair. The way that she communicates is through an app on her tablet (Think: Stephen Hawking). Later today me and my brother were walking home from school, and he told me that one of his friends was dating a girl in a wheelchair and I said: "What?" and my brother said: "Yes the girl in the wheelchair, one of my friends is dating her". I even made my brother clarify who she was, I couldn't fucking believe it that a crippled girl, A DISABLED FOID got in a relationship before I ever did. At the time I didn't know whether to cry or laugh, I felt so behind from my peers, like I was subhuman.

Then my brother kept on mentioning how he was cheating on her and how she kept taking him back, and at the time I didn't really care because my mind was so fixated on what he told me earlier, only to realize what he just said was a Blackpill in it of itself. He cheated on her multiple times with other foids and she didn't care (Thinking back on it, she must have been pretty desperate not to breakup with him). I eventually said what I was thinking to my brother, that she got into a relationship before we did. And he here's what my naive brother said: "I don't why I don't have a girlfriend, I'm not even that ugly". My brother is basically an Incel but he just doesn't know it (Short Height, Nasal Voice, Glasses, Boyish Face, Small Frame. He's a Junior in Highschool and I'm a Senior)

Such an easy life if born female & they all want the same select males.

There's a female that attends my High school and one of the main things about her is that she has a condition that leaves her immobile, so she's only regulated to her wheelchair. The way that she communicates is through an app on her tablet (Think: Stephen Hawking).
Who also had a wife.
Either be a foid, or rich, or famous. You will have someone.

i see landwhale girls at my school with normie boyfriends jfl

Tutorial mode

As long as you have a hole between your legs it's impossible to lose in life

Being born female is like being on a different plane of existence.

nonetheless the thirst is too real.

Females live life on recruit mode, we all know that. No matter how ugly the female is there will always be a man that will fuck them in a 1 mile radius of there current location.

Females won life before they were even born. The female life starts with the victory screen. They won the game before they started to play on tutorial mode

Females won life before they were even born. The female life starts with the victory screen. They won the game before they started to play on tutorial mode

Imagine the fact that someone has to wipe her ass for her

how is this surprising

How have you been here this long and not realize this is normal

Juggernaut law is brutal

When I was at hospital in the psych ward all the women there had boyfriends while almost all the men were incel. Go figure.

she has a pussy, thats all she needs.

There's a female that attends my High school and one of the main things about her is that she has a condition that leaves her immobile, so she's only regulated to her wheelchair. The way that she communicates is through an app on her tablet (Think: Stephen Hawking). Later today me and my brother were walking home from school, and he told me that one of his friends was dating a girl in a wheelchair and I said: "What?" and my brother said: "Yes the girl in the wheelchair, one of my friends is dating her". I even made my brother clarify who she was, I couldn't fucking believe it that a crippled girl, A DISABLED FOID got in a relationship before I ever did. At the time I didn't know whether to cry or laugh, I felt so behind from my peers, like I was subhuman.

Then my brother kept on mentioning how he was cheating on her and how she kept taking him back, and at the time I didn't really care because my mind was so fixated on what he told me earlier, only to realize what he just said was a Blackpill in it of itself. He cheated on her multiple times with other foids and she didn't care (Thinking back on it, she must have been pretty desperate not to breakup with him). I eventually said what I was thinking to my brother, that she got into a relationship before we did. And he here's what my naive brother said: "I don't why I don't have a girlfriend, I'm not even that ugly". My brother is basically an Incel but he just doesn't know it (Short Height, Nasal Voice, Glasses, Boyish Face, Small Frame. He's a Junior in Highschool and I'm a Senior)
Do you plan to blackpill him or let him find out by himself what his fate is ?

Do you plan to blackpill him or let him find out by himself what his fate is ?
Idk. My brother hardly talks to girls these days, so I don't really think he needs to know.

Why are you baffled by this? Men like women who are weak, just as women like men who are strong. This is why male sexuality by it's very nature is predatory. Men prey on weak women so as to give them the strength they lack. This is why many low-tier normies ascend with blin, deaf, crippled females

Why are you baffled by this? Men like women who are weak, just as women like men who are strong. This is why male sexuality by it's very nature is predatory. Men prey on weak women so as to give them the strength they lack. This is why many low-tier normies ascend with blin, deaf, crippled females
As I said, It's one thing to hear about it on the internet, but it's another to witness it in real life.

i saw a landwhale with her 6’2 high tier normie boyfriend i give up

Femoids can't lose in this rigged game.

Kek a girl at my school had a fucked spine and was so short that she was almost a midget height wise. She still got a normal looking boyfriend. She could walk but the back and neck support rig made her look like a car crash victim

This literally broke me. I'd been single my entire Highschool experience, only the find out that even the FUCKING CRIPPLED FOID WAS IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIPPP :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Man this sounds so cucked ngl, like a feminist wrote it.