Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even the creator of 8chan got laid and had girlfriends. He used to consider himself an incel.

What’s your excuse, OP? You MOG him

He’s famous though. You aint

Yeah apparently there was a foid who had interest in guys like him, probably because it was a huge power trip for her because he's in a wheelchair and literally can't do shit

I do remember the wizchan days though, hotwheels aka Brennan used to be a moderator (or admin, can't remember) there. He told on wizchans channel or some other channel that he lost his virginity to this girl, and if I remember correctly after that she went nuts and trashed his apartment because they had a disagreement about something. Of course he got banned from wizchan because he wasn't a virgin anymore though

Yeah he ascended, and the only foid he could get was this BPD abusive foid who trashed his apartment and was threatening him (hotwheels has brittle bone disease). She was likely in it also only for his fame. Maybe he thought the ascension was worth it, I wonder if inceltear also thinks that way?

At least you can't call him a volcel.

But my excuse? Women are not attracted to me. That's not within my control. If women would be attracted to me, then I wouldn't be an incel. I wonder why is that hard for inceltear cucks to understand

Last edited:
He probably fucked tons of hookers and got her with money.

He is an extreme outlier. His status and fame helped him ascend.

He literally SEAmaxxed and lives in flipland :lul:

Cripples are more desired by women than ugly men. Well only by some women but still. Why?
Because if women is with cripple she is virtue signalling like Mother tHeresa and everyone tell her how stron she is, how awesome she is, how great human being she is etc. At some point there may be involved money, a lot of money. Other example like that was Sean Stephenson - in case of Sean he was rich while his wife was broke and could barely afford her bills before marriage.

On the other side when women is in a relationship with ugly men - she not only wont get social approval, she will get social disproval - her female friend will question her everytime they are alone, why she is in a relationship with ugly men. "Girl, why you are with such an ugly guy? You can get much more", "Leave him alone, you are beatiful and she is 5 cm sohrter than you" etc.

So cripples have more SMV than ugly men because you can use cripples to socialmaxx and to virtue signalmaxx, but you cant use ugly men to socialmaxx and virtue signalmaxx.

Last edited:
Cripples are more desired by women than ugly men. Well only by some women but still. Why?
Because if women is with cripple she is virtue signalling like Mother tHeresa and everyone tell her how stron she is, how awesome she is, how great human being she is etc. At some point there may be involved money, a lot of money. Other example like that was Sean Stephenson - in case of Sean he was rich while his wife was broke and could barely afford her bills before marriage.

On the other side when women is in a relationship with ugly men - she not only wont get social approval, she will get social disproval - her female friend will question her everytime they are alone, why she is in a relationship with ugly men. "Girl, why you are with such an ugly guy? You can get much more", "Leave him alone, you are beatiful and she is 5 cm sohrter than you" etc.

So cripples have more SMV than ugly men because you can use cripples to socialmaxx and to virtue signalmaxx, but you cant use ugly men to socialmaxx and virtue signalmaxx.

View attachment 654665
Btw I think I have to add that this is mostly the case with famous and rich cripples.
Poor ones are the biggests incels.

Yeah apparently there was a foid who had interest in guys like him, probably because it was a huge power trip for her because he's in a wheelchair and literally can't do shit

I do remember the wizchan days though, hotwheels aka Brennan used to be a moderator (or admin, can't remember) there. He told on wizchans channel or some other channel that he lost his virginity to this girl, and if I remember correctly after that she went nuts and trashed his apartment because they had a disagreement about something. Of course he got banned from wizchan because he wasn't a virgin anymore though

Yeah he ascended, and the only foid he could get was this BPD abusive foid who trashed his apartment and was threatening him (hotwheels has brittle bone disease). She was likely in it also only for his fame. Maybe he thought the ascension was worth it, I wonder if inceltear also thinks that way?

At least you can't call him a volcel.

But my excuse? Women are not attracted to me. That's not within my control. If women would be attracted to me, then I wouldn't be an incel. I wonder why is that hard for inceltear cucks to understand

Some people can benefit from being truecels

I much rather be an incel than crippled

statusmaxxed famous. Also probably rich too. lower estimate of net worth i've seen is 100k but many estimates range into the millions. up to 12 million.

Just get some virtue signalling foid with a disabled fetish theory. :feelsjuice:

I didn't create 8chan!

Just own 8chan bro!

It's so easy. Just become a multimillionaire who owns a popular online forum. Everyone can do it.

After that, you can get some pity sex and be alone again soon after.

Easy ascension!

He literally SEAmaxxed and lives in flipland :lul:
Giga brutal.
Noodlewhores would rather be with some super giga turbomanlet disabled white guy than an Average rice

Cripplehalo is law