Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even the BBC is catching on to Looks=Personality

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★

They’re definitely trying to dance around the subject and not print straight black pills but the studies don’t lie.

Expected a different kind of BBC ngl

Cucktears:

"Not a legitimate source :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

They’re definitely trying to dance around the subject and not print straight black pills but the studies don’t lie.
blackpill lites coming out all over from the "real journalists." of course if its from boards or random youtubers its just bullshit spouted by misogynist losers and naziz.

The mainstream is so slow to pick everything up. We had been talking about the OK Cupid 80% of men are rated below average thing for years maybe and only now do I see it picked up in mainstream conversation.

They'll get it eventually because the volume of truth is so large.

The funniest thing about arguing with a bluepiller is they have absolutely no science to back their position. You can hammer them with dozens of studies to prove every major point we make and they will just say, "You need to stop reading research and get out into the REAL WORLD" (as if we didn't start there originally or that negates science).

It's like talking to a creationist. When their only argument is that you should stop using science to prove your point, your point is won.

ugly = bad personality
attractive = good personality

I read this article earlier today on my phone. Was going to text it to my friend @Chris_Jones. It's an eye-opener.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back