Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EVEN THE ALT-RIGHT IS FULL OF CUCKS.

VST

VST

Banned
-
Lmao, so many blue-pilled cucks on """alt-right""" subs. Some extracts from the thread below.
>I’m a sub 8 male and have no trouble with women. If you’re struggling to find a partner it’s clearly because of your personality
>Let women sleep around if they want to, who cares.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7tk4xe/concentration_camps_for_unmarried_non_virgin_sluts/
Lmao, even the right wants women to act like whores.
We live in a very one-sided feminist society.

Being alt-right as an incel means you are a major cuck, fighting to save the race that fucked you over...

SFcels are low IQ

This is why i have no interest in politics, its just monkeys playing dress up and arguing over stupid shit.

All that matters in life is your own happiness tbh. ( of which incels have none)

Virginp0wers said:
This is why i have no interest in politics, its just monkeys playing dress up and arguing over stupid shit.
All that matters in life is your own happiness tbh. ( of which incels have none)

The_Donald is not Alt right.

However I do agree with you. Many Alt right cucks proudly defend female rights and refuse to address the Female Question.

I'll take SJW's at this point.

The alt-right reads garbage, looks at the same fifty or so paintings and sculptures, probably couldn't name the artist.

Meanwhile, they think all modern art is urinals and women bleeding on canvas, completely ignoring all of the great shit to be found.

Dismissive and myopic.

A Good Friend said:
I'll take SJW's at this point.

The alt-right reads garbage, looks at the same fifty or so paintings and sculptures, probably couldn't name the artist.

Meanwhile, they think all modern art is urinals and women bleeding on canvas, completely ignoring all of the great shit to be found.

Dismissive and myopic.

Don't forget they worship the Greeks as the pinnacle of the white race even though the Greeks practice homosexuality degeneracy and race mixing along with all the stuff that they say is destroying the west.

the Greeks were the social justice warriors of their time.

The_Donald is filled with edgy cucks. Don't take them too seriously.

They are so cucked they don't even realize they are being played by tradthots like Lauren Southern and others for all of their money and time. Also, sentiments like "dying white race" and muh "racist mainstream media" are probably being promoted by the Jews to make them into useful idiots to divide our nation even more. The Jewish elites play both sides, and are profiting of their movement greatly.

Not as much cucks as the left though