Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even teenagers have more romantic and sexual experience than me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Even teenagers here in curryland have had 2 or 3 relationships with blowjobs and sex. While I am a KHHV in early 20s.

Just thinking about it is turning me suicidal and depressing.

Been doing really bad these days. Guess this is the end. :feelsrope:

:feelscry:Maybe, or maybe not.
Based on what you have posted, I am really sorry the amount of pain you are going through. I had similar and the same experiences.
Teenagers are maturing and are being influenced younger and younger, as well as faster and faster. And now, look at what has happened.

:feelscry:Maybe, or maybe not.
Based on what you have posted, I am really sorry the amount of pain you are going through. I had similar and the same experiences.
Teenagers are maturing and are being influenced younger and younger, as well as faster and faster. And now, look at what has happened.
Tbh I have lost all my youth. The only thing remaining is wageslaving and death.

My brain doesn't even feel happiness and I have ran out of all copes as they don't work anymore.

I have lost out on major formative experiences to be normal and sane. My mind is permanently broken now.

Soon, I will be 30 KHHV. Hope I don't see that day and kms before. But thanks @Miserable for understanding, means a lot to me.

I laugh out of loud whenever someone say the word ,,romantic"

I laugh out of loud whenever someone say the word ,,romantic"
You know what I mean. Whatever chad or normies experiences from foids.

You know what I mean. Whatever chad or normies experiences from foids.

isn't romanticism dead nowadays though
I'm picturing a couple in an Italian restaurant eating spaghetti

remembering middle school couples is rope fuel

my friend has a living, breathing female who is not fat and takes the bus to his house regularly to fuck and spend time with him. :feelsrope:

they have a 1 foot height difference too

17 year old here, I almost had a romantic experience, but i'm still tied with you at 0

thats why we're all here