Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Swedish women are getting blacked !

Because OP is just looking at what he wants to see, but in reality all women are race traitors
That is true in a way: But the point is, miscegenation is bad no matter who is doing it & what for.

At the end of the day, foids just want who is most attractive regardless of race. Sure, this may happen to be White Chad & Tyrone a lot, but Chad always wins.

Also, it shows how our countries are further becoming worse places to live: Partially, due to mass-immigration which ofc, is connected to the other issues of Capitalism, foids rights(foids vote for more socially liberal policies), and many other reasons.

Last edited:
Sverige and Norge foids are racemixxxers

racemixxing is always a bad idea white women must like it cause it becuase bbc and nothing else

the blacked thing is a meme. women want white chads.
There is no "JBB" or "JBW" in western nations. Chad is of his own race. You can be an indian or sand nigger but as long as you are Chad, foids will want you. I go to a smoothie shop and I see college foids fight to talk to a sand nigger , shit skin (not even a white sand nigger, the shitskin one). He is good looking, which is why.

even conservative , Trump, women would fuck a nigger if the nigger is good looking enough and the foid is single. Chad goes beyond politics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

Of course I can only speak for most of western Europe and the USA/Canada/Australia. Not sure about Eastern Europe and I have no idea about Japan and South Korea.

Last edited:
There is no "JBB" or "JBW" in western nations. Chad is of his own race. You can be an indian or sand nigger but as long as you are Chad, foids will want you. I go to a smoothie shop and I see college foids fight to talk to a sand nigger , shit skin (not even a white sand nigger, the shitskin one). He is good looking, which is why.

even conservative , Trump, women would fuck a nigger if the nigger is good looking enough and the foid is single. Chad goes beyond politics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

Of course I can only speak for most of western Europe and the USA/Canada/Australia. Not sure about Eastern Europe and I have no idea about Japan and South Korea.

I remeber austin dunham man. He was one of the og calisthenics niggas. Bro ascended

Interesting, these pictures tell a great deal.

That old man looks so dissapointed lmfao
His face ..:feelskek:

Sad Harry Potter GIF