Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even some of my coworkers are lonely at my job

NazarOps

NazarOps

Banned
-
One more GrAYcel post from me, I have so much shit on my mind that I want to share:

Right now I'm working at a factory where all you do is just watch over CNC and other various machines so that they don't crash and that the workflow is smooth. It's a pretty chill job, allows me to day dream.

It's mostly lonely men working there. Some are married but majority are not, they have nothing to look forward to in life. Just wageslaving in a lonely factory.

I remember how this one guy that I used to see, disappeared for weeks and never showed up at the job.

A month later or so, I see him in the lunch room and he asks me "Hey, what's up? How are things, I haven't talked to you in a while". The thing is, I usually just stick to myself and don't talk to anyone except if it's work related.

When I replied to him asking "Yeah, I'm alright. What about you? Where have you been? You've been gone for weeks".

He told me that he got a psychosis, most likely because of sleep deprivation so he spent weeks in a hospital.

He told me that the reason he thinks he got the psychosis was because of his lack of sleep and on top of that working a lonely job where most people just do their own thing and go home.

I then thought to myself: "is this how I am also going to end up in the future?".

It was so fucking brutal I realized that no one cares about these people working here, they are lonewolfs just like me.

We are all fucked.

Normies going through a "dry spell". Don't care.

you kinda have the job i want to have, but my mom and grandparents would never let me because i need muh duhgree

One more GrAYcel post from me, I have so much shit on my mind that I want to share:

Right now I'm working at a factory where all you do is just watch over CNC and other various machines so that they don't crash and that the workflow is smooth. It's a pretty chill job, allows me to day dream.

It's mostly lonely men working there. Some are married but majority are not, they have nothing to look forward to in life. Just wageslaving in a lonely factory.

I remember how this one guy that I used to see, disappeared for weeks and never showed up at the job.

A month later or so, I see him in the lunch room and he asks me "Hey, what's up? How are things, I haven't talked to you in a while". The thing is, I usually just stick to myself and don't talk to anyone except if it's work related.

When I replied to him asking "Yeah, I'm alright. What about you? Where have you been? You've been gone for weeks".

He told me that he got a psychosis, most likely because of sleep deprivation so he spent weeks in a hospital.

He told me that the reason he thinks he got the psychosis was because of his lack of sleep and on top of that working a lonely job where most people just do their own thing and go home.

I then thought to myself: "is this how I am also going to end up in the future?".

It was so fucking brutal I realized that no one cares about these people working here, they are lonewolfs just like me.

We are all fucked.
normies are too weak willed to bite the bullet and accept reality

killing your wife while she is sleeping sounds yummy (in a sexual way )

well you just described my work lol, though i'm working in a more demanding job as an enginigger in industry but otherwise I and some of my coworkers are "single" for most part (means Incel like me or previously having some relationship and "touch" but currently alone) and rotting away with work

Tell all your male coworkers at the factory to join the incel community :feelsEhh:

meh, how bad can it be?

mogs me, can't work

what's CNC?

oh well that gives me some context. Go on..

I get it you're watching over machines

I'm a maladaptive daydreamer as well

kinda like incels.is!!

well that's... a normal statistic

understandably

lame

what happened to him?

he sounds friendly

understandable

you pinged his pong!

brutal, I had a few myself

yes but most people catch up on sleep after deprivation, so there's an underlying issue

well yeah but why is he lacking sleep in the first place?

certainly could contribute, but most people attend those kinds of shit jobs without psychosis

probably not if you don't have actual mental illness - you *are* going to share similar features of psychological pain though

yeah that sucks

yeah
Bruh, how do you have the patience to reply to every sentence? :dafuckfeels:

Tell all your male coworkers at the factory to join the incel community :feelsEhh:
I was going to suggest the same thing, but let's be real:
Normies going through a "dry spell". Don't care.

There was only 1 co worker I had who was a type of person to share alot about himself like this he was a kind man to talk to and he did help me at work when I was new.

However he did have some parallels he was single and did mention how he wished he had a loyal wife to cook him lunch as his other Co worker always used to talk about his wife's cooking.