Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even small "tasks" became impossible

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I don't know how to explain it, but even the smallest things became so exhausting and almost impossible for me. I literally have zero motivation to do anything.
Like I bought a bigger SSD (as a replacement for my C: partition) a few days ago and now it just lays on my table, because I have no motivation to clone it and build it into my PC.
Or I bought a power strip without a LED (so I can sleep better at nights, because the old one was glowing) and it literally laid next to my bed for multiple months until my mother exchanged it...

After wageslaving I'm so exhausted and tired, that I just want to rot in front of my PC and it feels like I'm unable to even do small things.

Do you have similar experiences and any idea where this comes from or how I can "treat" this?
Btw. I often have ideas about good/interesting threads, but I just don't create them. It also took me like 3-4 days until I created this thread...

Same here man. I bought cooler master thermal paste a month ago and I still have to open that...

It's pretty much textbook anhedonia. And it's a lack of mental energy - physically I'm always fine and well rested.

Sorry it took so long to respond...

Update:
The SSD is still laying on my desk and I haven't even unboxed it.

Ik what you mean bro. It's sad cuz not long ago I didn't find small tasks impossible and ik I'll never go back to that now

Even showering or washing dishes takes up all of my energy

Think I know this feeling.
Last year I used to be able to get up at 8AM on days off, make my bed, and practice drawing or play games, now it's become difficult to get up before 12PM without threat of missing work. Was never too productive, but at least did something.
I have many things to do but it just does not feel rewarding to the point of spending maybe a few hours combined on my 'hobbies' this year, not to mention putting off stuff like tidying up or showering.
No idea how to fix this :feelsbadman:.

Think I know this feeling.
Last year I used to be able to get up at 8AM on days off, make my bed, and practice drawing or play games, now it's become difficult to get up before 12PM without threat of missing work. Was never too productive, but at least did something.
I have many things to do but it just does not feel rewarding to the point of spending maybe a few hours combined on my 'hobbies' this year, not to mention putting off stuff like tidying up or showering.
No idea how to fix this :feelsbadman:.
I don't even know where this feeling comes from or what caused it.
It got even worse in the last few months...
It's so over for us.

I can relate, I have several tasks that I've been procrastinating on. Wageslaving will take everything you have, especially as a depressed incel.

i do the same. god i wish i had some pussy in my life

motivation don't mean shit, it's all about discipline. if you actally do the thing you need to do you'll feel good, not doing them will make you feel even more shittier. NOW WAKE THE FUCK UP AND DO THE THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO.
Maybe tommorw.