Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even short Chad cant escape the heightpill.

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
CDFDEFD9 EE15 4B91 AC2D 6C5FA412AC06

Was going through my social media and saw someone post this image making fun of this guy.

Imagine literally having a Chad tier face and still being the butt of height jokes.

Brutal.

Last edited:
Over for Chadlets.

No amount of good looks or musclemaxxing will make you escape the heightpill. :feelsrope:
What's it with foids and height? I want to put so much work into myself just to have a foid genuinely want me and for other men to respect me.

heightpill is the GRANDpill :blackpill:
anyone who says otherwise is coping

shit this chadlet seems to be shorter than me , over for him.

Are you saying that same face on a 6' body wouldn't be a gigaslayer? JFL

high tier normie at best. low tier due to height

high tier normie at best. low tier due to height
The height is the subject of why he has such a disadvantage. This man objectively has hunter features, a pronounced maxilla, and a defined jawline. He has all the Chad features, but still will not slay due to being 5'2".

The heightpill is the most important pill. If you are short your life is over. There is no hope for you. You are dead. Whatever your body, your face or hair is. Whatever your intelligence, social position or wealth is. The game is over since the beginning.

The heightpill is the most important pill. If you are short your life is over. There is no hope for you. You are dead.
Dickpill is slightly ahead of that tbh, but not by much.

No idea, I think that it is not so important as it is not seen publicly.
Nah, as soon as you drop your pants and sees that you're small down there it's over regardless of your body type.

They are legit size queens who are 7 inch + only and wouldn't even take average even if it was on a 6ft+ Chad.

The heightpill is the most important pill. If you are short your life is over. There is no hope for you. You are dead. Whatever your body, your face or hair is. Whatever your intelligence, social position or wealth is. The game is over since the beginning.
One of the things we fail to realize here is that for a lot of incels, based on what you're lacking, there's still a very small 5% chance of ascending by vastly improving that feature. You can get jaw surgery, work out, maybe richmaxx, statusmaxx if you're not autistic. Poor Chad still slays, lanklet Chad slays, autistic Chad slays, small dick Chad slays.

But if you're a turbomanlet? It's truly, truly over. Ascending is a pipe dream at that point, even for Chad. Fuck man, turbomanlets have it rough.

Are you saying that same face on a 6' body wouldn't be a gigaslayer? JFL
Not slay but he would get laid.

If he were not only tall but also white and had better jaw, eye area and hair then maybe chad tier.
His biggest weakness is his eye area tbh.

View attachment 486175

Was going through my social media and saw someone post this image making fun of this guy.

Imagine literally having a Chad tier face and still being the butt of height jokes.

Brutal.
A chadlet can get the foid only if she is young. It is over for him with older foids.

Brootal height pill

Height + frame > face

Short Chad = oxymoron. OP = actual moron. :feelsokman:

Looks like a normie, maybe high tier normie face for ethnics.

As a 5'7 midget, I can confirm that it never began and will never begin. Not sure how men even shorter than myself can cope with the absolute horror of their existence. Also, any man who is 5'8 or shorter who hasn't welded elevator shoes to his feet is either an idiot or a masochist. I literally don't go outside without elevator shoes. Good-looking manlets like in the OP are simply treated as an entertaining freakshow.

Not a single guy in this thread was Chad. HTN at best.

To women height determines whether you are a man or not. Only tall males are men in their eyes. Short guys with beards are weird or just seen as boys.

not a chad,just a normie

The government should cover all cosmetic surgeries for men who are involuntarily celibate. Leg lengthening included. Paid time off during recovery. Life as a manlet is the cruelest fate I can imagine.

Over for Chadlets.

No amount of good looks or musclemaxxing will make you escape the heightpill. :feelsrope:

What's it with foids and height? I want to put so much work into myself just to have a foid genuinely want me and for other men to respect me.
:feelsrope:fuel at 5’4, I will remain as the curry nerd butt of all jokes.

He is defo chadlite. If he were 5'10''+ he would have collected every single STD in existance.

It's over for Chadlets. Having a Chad face doesn't exempt you from not meeting the height requirement. There's nothing you can do to redeem that.

HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING