Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even reddit soys are woke on the noodle question

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/kaz4iq/dating_as_an_asian/

Noodlewhore uses trick A from her playbook complaining about being "fetishized" while humblebragging about how much attention she gets, but gets brutally called out:

So? Just date an Asian guy then, problem solved.

I think it's time to revert back and date men of your own race. Trust me, a whole lot easier. Connection is on another level. Been there, done that. So if you dont mind me asking, what has prevented you from dating asian guys?

Only women could be loved for a physical trait and turn it into a negative. Meanwhile Asian men can't even get a single like or match and would love to experience being a "fetish." And 90% of Asian women only want to date white men. But that's not a "fetish" because it's always the man's fault no matter what.

I feel like this exact post has been posted before and I got down-voted to oblivion for what I said. It's an advantage to be an Asian woman when it comes to dating. If you don't want to experience weird race politics type stuff then only date inside your race. Maybe not to the same extent, but all races can and are fetishized.

Lots of asian have white man fetishes... Any dating site I've been on there are hundreds of asian women living in various asian countries looking for "friendship" Although maybe they're just on their way for citizenship. I think the only disturbing thing is the sort of company she obviously attracts. I would just look at the others she probably discards for being "too boring" other than all white men being creeps

So you're criticizing white men for wanting to date asian women but meanwhile all you want to date is white men?

Her response?

I’ve dated three guys in my life- a black man, a white man, and a Native American man.

Of course no riceman to be found. Every single time :lul: :lul:

Noodles want it all

Imagine bitching about someone wanting to be with you. Foids truly do live on another plane of existence

Noodles love to hide behind "muh fetish" when not dating certain men. Honestly surprised she dated a black guy. Must've been a tyrone.

No shit that's how most white soys manage to get laid.

noodles thinking they're top of the smv of foids when in fact it is the opposite.

Even soys kno

Just be chang or kpop pretty boy tbh
the only way to ascend as an asian male

Imagine bitching about someone wanting to be with you. Foids truly do live on another plane of existence
Noodles love to hide behind "muh fetish" when not dating certain men. Honestly surprised she dated a black guy. Must've been a tyrone.
People are waking up and not afraid to voice their thoughts. That's a good thing.

One person said "only women could be loved for a physical trait and turn it into a negative." Unfortunately this isn't true. Tallfags and guys with big dicks do this too.

You showed a reddit thread a week or two ago, where the tall guy was like "I'm tired of girls only liking me for my height." And of course there's /r/bigdickproblems. Bunch of humblebragging faggots.

Still nice to see noodlewhores being called out though. I hate them so much.

gross, she fucked a black as well.
her pussy is like martin luther king's dream of black and white sperm living together in harmony.

Last edited:
noodles thinking they're top of the smv of foids when in fact it is the opposite.
A lot of men condition themselves to go for them because of juggernaut law and these whores end up thinking they're actually attractive JFL.

No Noodles are literally the top now, most men responded to Asian women more then White women

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-YcBYUfgtc

gross, she fucked a black as well.
her pussy is like martin luther king's dream of black and white sperm living together in harmony.

Capture

No Noodles are literally the top now, most men responded to Asian women more then White women

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-YcBYUfgtc

Massive cope boyo, it's because cumskin whores have way too high standards while noodlwhores will fuck almost anything that is non ricecel making them an easy street meat for cumskins that are outcasted by cumskin whores.
Also, it is how cumskins cope by saying "asian women are the best" to forget that they have been again been outcasted by cumskin whores which are the foids who are wanted the most universally.

this is suicidefuel because it's obvious every dude commenting is an asian incel redditor JUST WAITING to dump on noodlewhores