Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even r/LGBTcels has been banned from cuckkit

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
You can never make them happy, even if you become a butt-fucking faggotcel.

Screen Shot 2019 10 17 at 73959 PM

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Their agenda is clear.

maels will always be hated more than females, even if they are LGBTcels tbhtbhtbtbhtbh. vagina = love and admiratin and dick = "FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF" - normies. You can be biggest fag in entire world but if you have penis it means ytou are scum to normies.

They're going to have to ban so many tiny incel subs daily from now on lol

Why don't we report IncelTears?

V92aqnrnm4t31

CUCKtears latched onto this number and it put the spotlight dead on the sub after celouts got the boot, r/shortcels will be next.

Why don't we report IncelTears?

What made you think they were not mass reported already? Specially, after the banning of r/incelgraveyard?

The world just wants all sub5 men dead.

That's probably because lgbtcels don't exist.

Cuckit sucks, this forum is better.

maels will always be hated more than females, even if they are LGBTcels tbhtbhtbtbhtbh. vagina = love and admiratin and dick = "FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF" - normies. You can be biggest fag in entire world but if you have penis it means ytou are scum to normies.

Only femcels are allowed.

Maybe your next subreddit should present itself as a discussion for femcels (but also allows males so you can post).

Time to start larping with alternative things to add to LGBT. Like r/LGBTPedos r/LGBTAltRight r/LGBTTrumpSupporters etc just force these reddit cucks to keep banning LGBT+anything

Was anything of value lost? A bunch of faggots lost their subreddit!

What made you think they were not mass reported already? Specially, after the banning of r/incelgraveyard?

The world just wants all sub5 men dead.

Nothing will happen.

People go over there to get screenshots, if you're already over there what harm is there in reporting what you find problematic? Even if it does nothing, it can't harm.

How could Homosexuals not get sex?
Even Frankenstein would get sex if he was Gay.

they should make r/femaletomaletranscels, maybe that is capable of not being banned, as they are trannies and homos.

How is this surprising? Support for LGBT has been an image game from the very start. Do you think we'd have gay marriage if California didn't exist and attractive gay people didn't exist? Can you imagine if gay people were just incels finding alternatives to female companionship? I wonder if in the past that was the anxiety towards those kinds of relationships. Hatred for the ugly is rife in the homosexual world.

Men aren't allowed to complain. Keep your head down and get your money stolen by the government.

did they find the ultimate loophole?

The memes on there are funny as fuck. Too bad they'll be banned in a week or so.

some r/incels refugee needs to go ER on the reddit team

faggots cant be incels, they crave attention and validation like women.

I would rather we start calling ourselves 'DepressedVirgins,' or 'degins' that way they can't pin that whole "a foid created the term" on us.

That sub is classic incel shitposting at its best, mocking CUCKtears is always something I'm up for!

I would rather we start calling ourselves 'DepressedVirgins,' or 'degins' that way they can't pin that whole "a foid created the term" on us.

That's what i'm saying for a while, we should just call ourselves "uglies" or "virgins".

Well... Reddit doesn't want men to have a platform where they can discuss their issues. But this will only give rise to more sites like this one, I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back