Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even r/IncelTears is getting blackpilled

Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Society terrorized us first
★★
Top comment in today's thread:
"He's too cute to be an incel." 

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7dal32/tumblr_has_made_chad_x_incel_fanart/?sort=top

Just lol at him being "too cute". Women are so fucking gullible, and retarded cunts.

That slut slipped and exposed the blackpill but cucks secretly corrected it.

It's not them getting blackpilled it's just them being hypocritical.

LOL @ how the rest of them had to cover for the slip up. Fucking pathetic.

Reminds me of when this twink looking dude got arrested for trying to hookup with some underage chick. The comments were saying "I can't believe a guy who looks like that is a pedophile." Yet still we have retards who deny the Halo Effect.

i'm glad someone else noticed that. the thing that surprises me isn't the comment, but the amount of upvotes. do cucktearers know how hypocritically retarded they're being by agreeing with her? i mean, i knew they were stupid, but i didn't know how stupid until today.

Yep.

And there was the infamous article on XO Jane or whatever that cuntrag is, where the author talked about rejecting a 27-year-old virgin. Her first note was that he was a perfectly good-looking guy.

Why would dat mattah? It'z not ur lookz!

Lmfao, they cant stop falling back into the cycle of being retarded hypocrites