Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even r/foreveralone is becoming blackpilled

That guy doesn't know that before /r/incels existed, just lonely virgin guys like him would catch all the flak and would be branded as NiceGuys and entitled.

/r/ForeverAlone was the most hated subreddit before /r/incels appeared.

He seems like a cuck

bluepilled incels just need to realize that women hate them either way. it woke me up.

bluepilled incels just need to realize that women hate them either way. it woke me up.

legit. This was one of my earlier realizations. It didn't matter what I did.

Damn what a cuck who still believes niceness will land him a femoid. JFL

I'm not seeing any blackpill here. These delineations are nonsense.

Ugly is ugly. Nobody wants ugly people. Ugly people are bad.

Some of those comments are on point, but the OP is delusional as hell.

Foreveralone males are just moralfag incels.

You think women would even care about the differences in sub4 personalities? JFL

The blackpill is the truth. Everyone comes around eventually.

You guys aren't reading the comments. I posted a link in the OP with text under it saying "read the comments". But stupid forum software autoembeds the post and that makes you think I was talking about the post.

Lol hes a redpiller hes recommending books

You guys aren't reading the comments. I posted a link in the OP with text under it saying "read the comments". But stupid forum software autoembeds the post and that makes you think I was talking about the post.
if you want me to read the comments, screenshot some of the good ones, otherwise no ty

Like I've said millions of times, all guys KNOW the truth deep down.

surprised they let that on their censored forum. usually they ban people for even mentioning incels in other sub reddits

That guy doesn't know that before /r/incels existed, just lonely virgin guys like him would catch all the flak and would be branded as NiceGuys and entitled.

/r/ForeverAlone was the most hated subreddit before /r/incels appeared.
I remember when r/foreveralone would get a ton of shit in the "what's the creepiest subreddit" threads of old. They should be glad r/incels existed because it's why they can self-flagellate in peace.