Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even psychopaths are cucks

Frottbott

Frottbott

Lord of Fire
★★
Do you understand how much abuse normies, chads, psychopaths, thugs, etc throw at each other in their social groups? Incel or abuse, YOUR DECISION! Let's say you're a thug who listens to rap. What the fuck is that thug listening to?

'I fucked yo' bitch. I fucked yo' bitch. I fucked yo' bitch.' for 4 minutes straight.

Yes, 'mr. fucking thug psychopath' is listening to another man sing about fucking his girlfriend. And he pays money for it! (jfl if you think they're smart enough to download shit outside of the i-tunes store).

And the guy singing about fucking other people's girlfriends? Where did he get the idea from. What is his 'inspiration?' What is his culture. That's all he listens to too! 'I be 'da king, you ain't shit nigga, I whoop yo' ass, you a faggot, I fuck yo' bitch.' An endless stream, and they all just soak it all up thinking it's not about them? HOMIE! IT'S ABOUT YOU!

(secretly I think they know it's about them and they are literal cucks to the overlords, and women get with them because they take pity on them - hence gorgeous white women fuck niggers and dogs and not men of high function and intellect - women likely believe that we are actually privileged).

I listen to J-Pop.

IMG 4077