Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even people in their mid-late 20s look old and wrinkly to me now

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I'm 24 and now even people in their mid-late 20s look like elders to me. i'll admit. 24 year old women still look good to me but thats cause women look younger than they used to. when i was looking at older pictures of my older brother's female friends and saw pics of those friends when they were 24 or some shit they looked really old. hell, i think even some looked old to me in pics when they were 21. I found some pics or vids of women from before the mid-2010s in their 20s and they looked old. now women don't look old until their older 20s at this point. back then many could still look decent at 21, now they look peak attractiveness at 21 alongside 22-24, but 26 or 27 is when some look old to me.

i think 18-21 year olds are the hottest age group to me right now. i see so many instagram girls and tiktok girls who are 18-21 and they're all hot. and i've seen girls at my college and they're all hot. men also look old to me if they're over 24. even men in their-mid 20s look old to me. they all have lost collagen in their skin and i can see changes in pigmentation in the white men's skin and it makes their skin look dry and decayed and now most men have beards now and it makes them look like terrorists.

when i see guys in their mid-20s they look so boring. and while some women still look good at that age, they will still age like milk once they hit late 20s or at least early 30s. even then, they'll pale in comparison to how they look at age 20 or 17 or some shit. if i was a voyeur all of my victims would be college students (age 18-21). i also have photos of all these girls on my phone that i download from the internet and they all are typically 18-20 year olds.

dude college women look better than most women even without makeup

dude college women look better than most women even without makeup
So you are basically saying, women became „prettier“ than in the 2010‘s due to unknown biological reasons, not due to makeup. Maby it was magic

Last edited:
i'm already gonna age like milk
Most incels have high stress lonely mentally ill lives, makes them age much faster: people already think I'm in my early 20s now when I have yet to turn 18 in May.

Most incels have high stress lonely mentally ill lives, makes them age much faster: people already think I'm in my early 20s now when I have yet to turn 18 in May.
maybe youre just physically mature. early 20s isn't old much

Depends tbh. Diet and lifestyle can determine how you age. I see people in their 30’s that I thought were in their 20’s

maybe youre just physically mature. early 20s isn't old much
Still, stress, severe mental illness, and loneliness make you age faster.
My mentally ill mother who stays home all day looks much older for her age than my mentally healthy father.

Depends tbh. Diet and lifestyle can determine how you age. I see people in their 30’s that I thought were in their 20’s
they only look late 20s not usually early

Opposite for me, I am in my 20s and people think I'm 13

Weird, I'm nearly 29 and people have always underestimated my age since it last occurred anyway.

Age 27 to 33 are pretty brutal years for most women. It ain't like the movies. The kids, bad diet, stress, overeating, smoking, alcohol, drugs.... it all starts taking their toll.

Elaborate

No balding, no apparent collagen loss, no drying of the skin, I don't know.

There was a guy at the local game store who was 24 at the time and I was 26, he asked me how old I was and he seemed surprised that I was older than he was. And to be fair, looking at him he did seem old for his age.

There was another case back when I was 23 when I still took (((flu shots))) and the nurse giving it said "how old are you, 16?"

I think never drinking, never smoking, and staying out of the sun has its benefits.

Last edited:
women wore makeup in the previous decade too
It’s a undeniable fact that lookism, beauty care, cosmetic surgeries & Make-up for women are on its peak. There really is no mysterious magical reason behind that.

It’s a undeniable fact that lookism, beauty care, cosmetic surgeries & Make-up for women are on its peak. There really is no mysterious magical reason behind that.
Source?

Edmund Kemper is hornyposting

Peak fertile age for foids is 14-24ish. That's the golden decade. For males it is a little later but still every person peaks in fertility before 30. This is why teens and (early) 20s are the most attractive age groups. Human natural selection does not care about us past our fertile years. Our goal is to pass on our genes. The human body basically gives up past the fertile years and we decline quickly, because it is not the goal of evolution to make humans a long lived creature. It is the goal of evolution to give us our most powerful tools early in the game when we are meant to be breeding. Humans used to marry and have kids in their mid teens, so yes, mid 20s and beyond foids are literally ancient and at the end of their peak fertile years. As you say, their skin wrinkles fast, the collagen depletes. Men don't lag far behind, as much as people want to cope that "men age like wine" that's fucking bs. Men appreciate with age only if we aquire money and other resources. In terms of sheer physical attractiveness men peak mid in their 20s, maybe a bit older than foids but still 20s.

Your natural instincts in accessing people's ages do not decieve you. Society may want to pretend that teens are children and that late 20s and even mid 30s are still part of youth, but it is major cope. Youth ends in mid 20s. You are not young anymore past your mid 20s, simple as, and we all fucking delude ourselves because it is more comforting than accepting the fact that we are past our prime.

I am 23 and I already know I am past my peak. My face is more bloated and puffy. The skin no longer is so elastic and clinging to my skull structure, it is like a balloon surrounding the skull. I have more micro wrinkles and saggyness. I still look "young" but compared to when I was 18 I look like a decaying old man. People don't realise how fucking short youth is. We are told that we are kids when we are teens. NO. We are young adults. We are told that we are at the young end of adulthood when we are early 20s. NO. That is the last bastion of youth. Once you get past mid 20s you may as well be an old man. Society lying to us about this truth is so harmful because we don't make the best of it while we are young.

I'm 24 and now even people in their mid-late 20s look like elders to me. i'll admit. 24 year old women still look good to me but thats cause women look younger than they used to. when i was looking at older pictures of my older brother's female friends and saw pics of those friends when they were 24 or some shit they looked really old. hell, i think even some looked old to me in pics when they were 21. I found some pics or vids of women from before the mid-2010s in their 20s and they looked old. now women don't look old until their older 20s at this point. back then many could still look decent at 21, now they look peak attractiveness at 21 alongside 22-24, but 26 or 27 is when some look old to me.

i think 18-21 year olds are the hottest age group to me right now. i see so many instagram girls and tiktok girls who are 18-21 and they're all hot. and i've seen girls at my college and they're all hot. men also look old to me if they're over 24. even men in their-mid 20s look old to me. they all have lost collagen in their skin and i can see changes in pigmentation in the white men's skin and it makes their skin look dry and decayed and now most men have beards now and it makes them look like terrorists.

when i see guys in their mid-20s they look so boring. and while some women still look good at that age, they will still age like milk once they hit late 20s or at least early 30s. even then, they'll pale in comparison to how they look at age 20 or 17 or some shit. if i was a voyeur all of my victims would be college students (age 18-21). i also have photos of all these girls on my phone that i download from the internet and they all are typically 18-20 year olds.

You are mega naive tbh.

Foids back in the days had no filters and beauty apps. The foids of today even look older than their peers 20 -30 years ago because of tatoos,make up, shitty food etc etc.

You are mega naive tbh.

Foids back in the days had no filters and beauty apps. The foids of today even look older than their peers 20 -30 years ago because of tatoos,make up, shitty food etc etc.
Women look younger now