Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even once you realize you'll never be enough for a foid, you still can't get away from them

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I realize that women would rather breast cancer than date me, so I have decided to pre-emptively avert my gaze from them at all times.

But even then you can't get away from them.

This week at the gym, I have decided to give lifting a break and go full-cardio. I avoid any treadmill near foids. I just wanna forget they exist. I choose an end-of-row treadmill next to a wall. None to my right, one to my left. An unused one. Surely I have done enough to avoid a foid, right?

I set a fat burn for 20 mins. 1 min in and an 8/10 young latina and her chadlite bf come in. The chadlite gets the one 2 away from me so the fucking foid in her yogapants and bra takes the one next to me.

Longest 20 mins ever. I keep thinking if i wanna just cancel the session and move. I try to avoid looking to my left. I can see hair and ass in my peripheral vision. I see a network cable in front of me. I am tempted to pull it out and shut the fucking gym down. I resist. I have visions of me tripping her up. And othER thoughts. Finally they fuck off.

Latino chads who have Spanish passports get to move to the UK, collect the tax money I pay in, and fuck their model gfs in the first world. Not even content with emigrating to Spain and staying there. No, they have to come here to run their silky perma-NW1s and supermodel gfs in my recessed maxilla. I wanna shoot someplace up pretty soon. My sanity has run out.

You're doing better than me if you can still even go to gyms. When i used to go to a gym regularly i became suicidal from the combination of:

- staring in a mirror for an hour
- being surrounded by taller, buffer, and better looking guys
- being avoided within a two machine radius at all times by women

Seriously became suicidal. Stopped going. Haven't been to a gym in years now. I have some weights at home and i do body weight stuff.

You need to change your lifestyle and goals in life if you want to adapt. Your biggest problem is you're too resistant to truly accepting failure so you can't let go of the things you should and move on in the ways you need to.

You're doing better than me if you can still even go to gyms. When i used to go to a gym regularly i became suicidal from the combination of:

Seriously became suicidal. Stopped going. Haven't been to a gym in years now. I have some weights at home and i do body weight stuff.

You need to change your lifestyle and goals in life if you want to adapt. Your biggest problem is you're too resistant to truly accepting failure so you can't let go of the things you should and move on in the ways you need to.
This, I gave up on gymceling. Fuck that shit, now I sit around and enjoy myself until it's time to ROPE.

Gave up on gymceling? How casual. I gave up on Judo classes. Get on my level of patheticness.

This hits monstrously close to home

London sounds like suifuel central.

SAME

I gymcelled for about 6 years religiously. Not gonna lie I liked it too
The only thing I hated about it was the gym.

10/10 cardio bunnies
Packed with german 6'3'' chads and subhuman coping shitskins that remind me of my subhuman race
Mirrors every fucking where

wish I had a homegym

Hearing and watching foids doing exercice is pure hell for me... i cant stop thinking that they would be as tired and breathing as loud when they fuck everyone but me. Its pure suifuel.

That's why I always refused to go to a gym and always did PE by my own.

Hearing and watching foids doing exercice is pure hell for me... i cant stop thinking that they would be as tired and breathing as loud when they fuck everyone but me. Its pure suifuel.

Fact of the matter is, they're mostly so obsessed with their appearance that they won't even let Chad Thundercock near them. This is why landwhales do so well. They are if nothing else hungry - for food, for money, for whatever cock they can get. When you see a 9 Chad with a 4 whale, there's a reason for it. The big old bird goes like the clappers and is always grateful. Stacy is so self absorbed she's literally watching her reflection and still on Farcebook whilst Chad is giving her one. This is exactly why looksmatch was invented tbh.

You know what you need to do thERe is no other way for you stop coping.

Let it go boyo.
It was over for us since the beginning.

try to go to an all male gym OP(unless UK is too cucked for that) or gender seperated ones

try to go to an all male gym OP
is that even a thing ? I know there're foid-only gyms but never heard of a gym where foids arent allowed before

If you're as ugly as you say you are, how are women even coming close to you?

I've seen women avoid guys who were chad lite level in public and at gyms like they had the plague.

why torture yourself like this? gymceling is absolute suifuel.

Thank God I have a home gym

The gym in my uni is frequently used by olympic gold medalists. Yeah... I dont go anymore

I can't go to gym anymore. It's both useless and unbearable.

- I fully embraced the "just love yourself" meme. At least in the mirror i don't actually think my face is that bad.
-I cope that they are alle on juice anyways
- I only do free weights, so there are rarely any cardiobunnies

The only time women come near the squatrack is with their boyfriends. SuiFuel everytime

I've seen women avoid guys who were chad lite level in public and at gyms like they had the plague.

My dude asking the real questions here

That was like all of middle school for me. It's over

Head Phones in and begin to ignore all the foids, just wait until you get at that point where you start to pass the other guys in strength and they want to start fights with you.

Her boyfriend went on the treadmill two away from me. I think the one to his left was taken so she had no choice but to go in between her boyfriend on the left and me on the right. I wish I could have thrown her out of the fucking window.
Head Phones in and begin to ignore all the foids, just wait until you get at that point where you start to pass the other guys in strength and they want to start fights with you.

My headphones were on. I tried to close me eyes at points but nothing can take your mind off foids except them being gone.

Only really possible if you're white/black and typically tall. If you're a short scrawny ethnic you'll just keep lifting the same weights every week forever because your shitty genes won't let you go up past a minimal point.

You could be the first to livestream

You're doing better than me if you can still even go to gyms.

The thing is, when I gymcelled at home, I had too many interruptions from others, too many distractions (tempted to post on forums more or to spend more time videoediting), the room I have to work with is tiny, and it slows progress. I have to dismantle weights, e.g. take weights off the dumbbells and put them onto the barbells - time-consuming - as opposed to when I'm in the gym where I can just put one weight down and pick up another. I can't install a pullup bar in my house cuz the doorframes are shit. I can't squat "heavy" because I don't have a squatrack for support, etc.

Gymcelling at home slowed my progress down a lot, tldr.
You could be the first to livestream

LivEstReam an event, you mean?

You should've ran @catfishman23 game and asked her if she was looking for the bbc.

The thing is, when I gymcelled at home, I had too many interruptions from others, too many distractions (tempted to post on forums more or to spend more time videoediting), the room I have to work with is tiny, and it slows progress. I have to dismantle weights, e.g. take weights off the dumbbells and put them onto the barbells - time-consuming - as opposed to when I'm in the gym where I can just put one weight down and pick up another. I can't install a pullup bar in my house cuz the doorframes are shit. I can't squat "heavy" because I don't have a squatrack for support, etc.

Gymcelling at home slowed my progress down a lot, tldr.

Yeah, well there's pros and cons to everything. Are you planning to compete in the olympics why your muscles are so critical?

If gyms are driving you to the brink, as they were for me, or apparently numerous others in this thread, then are they really worth it?

This is what I mean about compromise and priorities. You don't seem willing to sufficiently change your lifestyle to adapt to your deficiencies.

What you're talking about is like an incel going to a nightclub every Friday because he "loves the music" or "they have a great soundsystem". I'd love to go to a gym or out to bars or clubs, but those places aren't built for people like me. Every time I've gone to either I've come home depressed as fuck.

It's just common sense to learn from the feedback and adapt accordingly. I doubt your precise current exercise routine is so important it's worth you killing yourself over.

Yeah, well there's pros and cons to everything. Are you planning to compete in the olympics why your muscles are so critical?

If gyms are driving you to the brink, as they were for me, or apparently numerous others in this thread, then are they really worth it?

This is what I mean about compromise and priorities. You don't seem willing to sufficiently change your lifestyle to adapt to your deficiencies.

What you're talking about is like an incel going to a nightclub every Friday because he "loves the music" or "they have a great soundsystem". I'd love to go to a gym or out to bars or clubs, but those places aren't built for people like me. Every time I've gone to either I've come home depressed as fuck.

It's just common sense to learn from the feedback and adapt accordingly. I doubt your precise current exercise routine is so important it's worth you killing yourself over.

True but becoming a shut-in aspie like most posters here hasn't helped anyone here either. In fact, the aspies here should leave the house regularly to at least build on or improve their social skills. They're actually becoming less socially at-ease because of lack of contact with people IRL. This site is making them even more incel if anything.

It takes me a while to warm up to feeling comfortable being in public and talking. At times I am ever-so slightly awkward at times because it's hard to shake off all the negative feedback over the years but after a conversation gets going, I come off pretty normie. I appreciate being able to say hi and chit-chat or fistbump with gymcels and gymchadlites.

I also can't just give up and LDAR. I have made the most effort to get a gf out of almost anyone on this forum. The way I see things is, I'm either trying or dying. There is no LDAR. No half-assed quitting. I either make some sort of effort or write a suicide note.

True but becoming a shut-in aspie like most posters here hasn't helped anyone here either. In fact, the aspies here should leave the house regularly to at least build on or improve their social skills. They're actually becoming less socially at-ease because of lack of contact with people IRL. This site is making them even more incel if anything.

It takes me a while to warm up to feeling comfortable being in public and talking. At times I am ever-so slightly awkward at times because it's hard to shake off all the negative feedback over the years but after a conversation gets going, I come off pretty normie. I appreciate being able to say hi and chit-chat or fistbump with gymcels and gymchadlites.

I also can't just give up and LDAR. I have made the most effort to get a gf out of almost anyone on this forum. The way I see things is, I'm either trying or dying. There is no LDAR. No half-assed quitting. I either make some sort of effort or write a suicide note.

I'm not a shut in aspie. I go to work every day. I hang out with friends periodically. I just avoid places that I know will make me feel like shit. Eg. Bars/clubs/gyms. I'm not saying LDAR.

If you have positive social interactions in gyms plus you get something positive out of it in terms of how you feel that makes the triggering worthwhile, then that's the choice you make.

For me there was no real positive. I never got in very good shape despite aggressive workout approaches for months or years on end. I didn't make "buddies" with any gym guys. It was just negative reinforcement every single visit over and over.

This isn't about LDAR. It's about shifting the goal posts to achievable goals and your focus to activities that don't make you miserable. What would you tell someone who was 35, 5'10", and an amateur basketball player who wanted to be in the NBA and spent every minute thinking if they worked hard enough they might still make it?

Their life would inevitably be a disappointment solely because they've set a goal they are not physically capable of ever achieving. Don't base your life around impossibilities. It's pointless. We all live and die and there are no objective goals to life that must be fulfilled. If you are intentionally setting goals that can only torture you, you have to evaluate how much that choice you are making is contributing to your misery.

I'm not a shut in aspie. I go to work every day. I hang out with friends periodically. I just avoid places that I know will make me feel like shit. Eg. Bars/clubs/gyms. I'm not saying LDAR.

If you have positive social interactions in gyms plus you get something positive out of it in terms of how you feel that makes the triggering worthwhile, then that's the choice you make.

For me there was no real positive. I never got in very good shape despite aggressive workout approaches for months or years on end. I didn't make "buddies" with any gym guys. It was just negative reinforcement every single visit over and over.

This isn't about LDAR. It's about shifting the goal posts to achievable goals and your focus to activities that don't make you miserable. What would you tell someone who was 35, 5'10", and an amateur basketball player who wanted to be in the NBA and spent every minute thinking if they worked hard enough they might still make it?

Their life would inevitably be a disappointment solely because they've set a goal they are not physically capable of ever achieving. Don't base your life around impossibilities. It's pointless. We all live and die and there are no objective goals to life that must be fulfilled. If you are intentionally setting goals that can only torture you, you have to evaluate how much that choice you are making is contributing to your misery.

Fucking hell, this makes me feel like dying asap. You're killing my cope lol. :feelsbadman:

I wasn't calling you an aspie btw.

Yes I know it's over for me but I can't stop coping yet. I feel like the bus from the movie Speed. I have to keep going (over 50 MPH), cuz if I stop, I will "blow up".

Fucking hell, this makes me feel like dying asap. You're killing my cope lol. :feelsbadman:

I wasn't calling you an aspie btw.

Yes I know it's over for me but I can't stop coping yet. I feel like the bus from the movie Speed. I have to keep going (over 50 MPH), cuz if I stop, I will "blow up".

I know you weren't calling me an aspie. I was just saying. And absolutely nothing about what I've said should make you feel like killing yourself.

There is a great degree of liberation in letting go of the impossible and embracing what you can do and who you can be. It's much more relaxed.

As an example, I'm short and scrawny. I had to accept since I was 12 years old that I couldn't play competitive sports. It was hard. For a few years I was really upset about it. I ended up taking up music and that's been my primary hobby since. I'll be honest - part of why I picked music is I thought it might make me more attractive to women. (It didn't.) But even if I had my dick removed tomorrow, I would keep playing, because I enjoy it, and it's something I can do. We all have to pass the time somehow.

I know you have jaw surgery planned. I would still be enthusiastic about going through it. You will never know the satisfaction of looking at your face and seeing something you can be happy with until you can fix the major deficiencies you've suffered with your whole life. I've had surgery and I'm planning to get more. It doesn't even matter about women, you realize after you've been through some good changes. It's just about your own peace on the most fundamental level. If it makes you attractive, great. If not, you'll at least be more comfortable.

This is what I mean about setting realistic goals. If you go into your jaw surgery thinking "This has to make me a Tyrone or I'm gonna kill myself" you're never gonna be happy. But if you just aim to be more normal looking and more comfortable in your skin, then you'll win. Any increase in attractiveness will be an added bonus.

I've mostly accepted that I'm old and have too many problems to be a viable man in any normal type of relationship. I am not going to pretend I'm happy about that. But I do definitely enjoy a lot of things day to day still. I just mean to say accepting that you have low odds of success in this one area of life doesn't mean it has to be a catastrophe.

I keep pointing to Japan because I think we're heading there and we can learn from them already. 40% of Japanese millenials are virgins. Yet they aren't freaking out about it, doing mass suicides, or going ER. Most of them don't really seem much to care at all. That's almost certainly because their culture doesn't indoctrinate people to believe their entire self worth is based on their sexual attractiveness.

That may be our society's fault, but you also have to take responsibility for whatever values you internalize and prioritize.

I know you weren't calling me an aspie. I was just saying. And absolutely nothing about what I've said should make you feel like killing yourself.

There is a great degree of liberation in letting go of the impossible and embracing what you can do and who you can be. It's much more relaxed.

As an example, I'm short and scrawny. I had to accept since I was 12 years old that I couldn't play competitive sports. It was hard. For a few years I was really upset about it. I ended up taking up music and that's been my primary hobby since. I'll be honest - part of why I picked music is I thought it might make me more attractive to women. (It didn't.) But even if I had my dick removed tomorrow, I would keep playing, because I enjoy it, and it's something I can do. We all have to pass the time somehow.

I know you have jaw surgery planned. I would still be enthusiastic about going through it. You will never know the satisfaction of looking at your face and seeing something you can be happy with until you can fix the major deficiencies you've suffered with your whole life. I've had surgery and I'm planning to get more. It doesn't even matter about women, you realize after you've been through some good changes. It's just about your own peace on the most fundamental level. If it makes you attractive, great. If not, you'll at least be more comfortable.

This is what I mean about setting realistic goals. If you go into your jaw surgery thinking "This has to make me a Tyrone or I'm gonna kill myself" you're never gonna be happy. But if you just aim to be more normal looking and more comfortable in your skin, then you'll win. Any increase in attractiveness will be an added bonus.

I've mostly accepted that I'm old and have too many problems to be a viable man in any normal type of relationship. I am not going to pretend I'm happy about that. But I do definitely enjoy a lot of things day to day still. I just mean to say accepting that you have low odds of success in this one area of life doesn't mean it has to be a catastrophe.

I keep pointing to Japan because I think we're heading there and we can learn from them already. 40% of Japanese millenials are virgins. Yet they aren't freaking out about it, doing mass suicides, or going ER. Most of them don't really seem much to care at all. That's almost certainly because their culture doesn't indoctrinate people to believe their entire self worth is based on their sexual attractiveness.

That may be our society's fault, but you also have to take responsibility for whatever values you internalize and prioritize.

good post on a board where most think they're going to be become a chad in their 20s/30s and freak out if you disagree

try to go to an all male gym OP(unless UK is too cucked for that) or gender seperated ones
is that even a thing ? I know there're foid-only gyms but never heard of a gym where foids arent allowed before
There are
1hcyb9.gif

Very popular with certain type of men