Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even north korea is too pussy and cuck to remove female rights

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240419 203209 Reddit

They probably will do it when it gets drastic enough.
What's their current birth rate ?

over for bestkoreacels

How does NK have this problem? It’s not like a foid could conceivably live without a man in that country. NK could also control contraceptives quite easily. It’s one of these three: wives are refusing to have sex and guys are too low T to stop them, fertility problems, or NK adopted anti-natalist policies and is now reversing course.

They are having kids, but they keep dying from hunger and multigenerational work camps.

They are having kids, but they keep dying from hunger and multigenerational work camps.
I mean, you can either force them (both foids and children) to stay at home or you can have them working on construction sites for the glory of the nation. Easy choice tbh:feelsjuice:.

One way Kim said mothers bring their kids in line is to send them to experience difficult living conditions while working for the nation.

Military service and construction sites are “revolutionary universities which give the children valuable experiences of life that cannot be gained in the yard of their families and cultivate the spirit of loving their comrades and the collective.”
Earlier this year, state media promoted a story of an 18-year-old “virgin girl soldier” who died after working through a severe injury at a construction site as an example of patriotism.

How does NK have this problem? It’s not like a foid could conceivably live without a man in that country.
I mean, I dunno. There's apparently nothing really stopping a woman from becoming a party official there, and I've read that it's apparently so common that men whose wives earn more than them are looked down at in NK.

Also, this:

Even their propaganda has females becoming party officials for example:

The story ends there. There may be an epilogue stating that a few days later the family received several new appliances and pieces of furniture as gifts from Kim Jong-il. The father got rapidly promoted, and the younger daughter grew up to become a high-level party official.

I mean, you can either force them (both foids and children) to stay at home or you can have them working on construction sites for the glory of the nation. Easy choice tbh:feelsjuice:.

I mean, I dunno. There's apparently nothing really stopping a woman from becoming a party official there, and I've read that it's apparently so common that men whose wives earn more than them are looked down at in NK.

Also, this:

Being an incel there makes you an actual hero tbh.

I will breed korean foids gladly

Also, this:

Wow, NK has managed to f up the advantages authoritarianism has given them

what a pathetic cuck