Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Normies and Hightier Normies are incel+invisible nowadays

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
Normies and Hightier normies (6/10) are not good enough for toilets nowadays, they get ignored and society treats them like they're completely invisible.
I've been invisible my whole life, and it feels like no matter what I do things can't change.
Atleast sub5s get attention, even if it is negative attention.
:feelsrope:

No, HTNs aren't incel or fucking "invisible"; they're doing just fine, JFL at this cope. :lul:

@Zer0/∞

No, HTNs aren't incel or fucking "invisible"; they're doing just fine, JFL at this cope. :lul:

@Zer0/∞
i am one and im both invisible+incel+kissless+hugless+never felt a girl's warmth

i am one and im both invisible+incel+kissless+hugless+never felt a girl's warmth
You are not "invisible" and it is not hard for you to ascend as a HTN. Stop rotting on an incel forum, JFL. :feelsseriously:

You are not "invisible" and it is not hard for you to ascend as a HTN. Stop rotting on an incel forum, JFL. :feelsseriously:
i am underweight so i have to eat a shitton of food (protein) to gain weight/muscle, but i am broke so i am skinnycel

i am underweight so i have to eat a shitton of food (protein) to gain weight/muscle, but i am broke so i am skinnycel
If you don't have a shit frame, again, you can still ascend. Putting on some muscle isn't that hard. :feelsclown:

Why would a woman want a child from a 5/10 male.. when she can get a 9/10 male to be the father.

I thought the title started with "Even normies and Hitler..." for a second there. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

tbf if Hitler was born today he would probably be incel
But he's white, how could he be an incel?!?!? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Nah, I know. Standards have risen to ridiculous levels.

What is your height?

What is your face rating?
5/10 = better than 50% of men
6/10 = better than 60% of men
7/10 = better than 70% of men
8/10 = better than 80% of men
9/10 = better than 90% of men
10/10 = best looking man on the planet

What is your dick size?

muh sub 8 theory @Zer0/∞ @depressedblackcel @PLA1092

muh sub 8 theory @Zer0/∞ @depressedblackcel @PLA1092
You can’t make this shit up. Normies in general are getting attention especially high tier normies. High tier normies are nowhere near incel.

You are either not a high tier normie or you don’t even bother trying and I’m thinking the first. HTN are nowhere near incels

You are either not a high tier normie or you don’t even bother trying and I’m thinking the first. HTN are nowhere near incels
i am ethnic so it doesnt matter if i have a 6/10 face or a 7/10 face, the ethnic tax brings me down

i am ethnic so it doesnt matter if i have a 6/10 face or a 7/10 face, the ethnic tax brings me down
this is false, you think all ethnic women are with white men? a 6/10 face or 7/10 face ethnic is not an incel unless you are extremely short or something that makes you a huge outlier

this is false, you think all ethnic women are with white men? a 6/10 face or 7/10 face ethnic is not an incel unless you are extremely short or something that makes you a huge outlier
i swiped right on a girl of my ethnicity on hinge, she was 2 years younger, and yet she didnt swipe back (Hinge automatically shows you your likes)
so yes

Atleast sub5s get attention, even if it is negative attention.
Being invisible is better than being seen as some sort of demon, GrAY.