Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even noodlewhores and foids with disabilities don't want me

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
It is truly over me.

The closest I have ever gotten to get a GF was with a disabled foid that I met in university.
She had a genetic disease and needed a walking cane. Also no one wanted to be her friend, so she was just like me a lonely soul.

I accepted to be her friend, and at first she was very grateful for that. One day I invited her to my place and we watched a movie. I started touching her more and more, but I could feel that she didn't like it. Then she got mad and limped out of my apartment.

She never accepted to see me again after this incident.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Disabled foid is scarred when a non-chad man touches her :fuk::cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Then she got mad and limped out of my apartment.
And you let her leave just like that without getting your dick sucked at least? This was your chance :feelsLSD:

And you let her leave just like that without getting your dick sucked at least? This was your chance :feelsLSD:
Raping a disabled person is an aggravating factor, I would have gotten at very least 10 years for that.
I am lucky she did not press charges for having touched and tried to kiss her

I wasn’t good enough for an obese midget.
True story, I posted about it.

I would have thrown the cane away and fucked her in the spine (in minecraft)

Raping a disabled person is an aggravating factor, I would have gotten at very least 10 years for that.
I am lucky she did not press charges for having touched and tried to kiss her
over for lawabidingcitizenCels

Thank god she didnt try to accuse you of rape. That would be one embarrassing trial.
Had she pressed charged I would have roped out of shame.

I don't think chad would touch her tho.

I don't think chad would touch her tho.

Dude she got railed by 3 nigchads that night and probably made fun of you to them, disabled or not she a foid and if it has a snatch, it's bound for chad... it's over bro

Dude she got railed by 3 nigchads that night and probably made fun of you to them, disabled or not she a foid and if it has a snatch, it's bound for chad... it's over bro
Ok true, Nigchad would do it