Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even my own mum treats me like nothin

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
You know it's over when even your own mother treats you like a fuckin alien. I live with my mum and she barely even speaks to me, avoiding eye contact. She's also gaslighted me throughout the emotional abuse I received from my sociopath brother.

For as long as I can remember, I've been treated like a stranger in my own home from those around me. I open the windows because I can't fuckin breathe due to the smoke from dickheads who don't even live in the house. I felt guilty because my mum got sick because of cold air and she suffers with an illness called Lupus.

I don't blame her for the gaslighting, I blame that POS brother who is the perpetrator of the intense fear we've had to endure. As a result, this fractured my bond with my mother. This bastard manipulated her throughout to cover his threats to stab me, to shoot me, all sorts of shit. Then there'd be the 'calming period' to lead you into a false sense of belief before it escalates again after a drink. This is classic coercive behaviour of an abuser.

My year ended at the police station to give a statement against this evil sociopath. He's since moved out but still visits. I'll be surprised if anyone has had a more fucked 2023 than me, I'm sure there's someone out there :feelstrash:.

Last edited:
she is disappointed by birthing an ugly retard, that or she is a whore who was impartial to having children and just dealt with you because she had to

she is disappointed by birthing an ugly retard, that or she is a whore who was impartial to having children and just dealt with you because she had to
well I've still achieved more than my family ever will by working in a school which is beyond their capacity. My lack of independence and mental health undermines this but at the very least I did something with my life