Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even my own mother hates me because i am an incel and look ugly.

virginforlife

virginforlife

Recruit
★★★★
I look ugly and repulsive and i have a brother who looks good than me, i can see a difference in way of treatment between him and me, i am treated as a worthless scum inside my home, everyone asks me to do all the chores in the home and dont care whether my brother does anything or not, most of my relatives like him over me and ghosts me every time i see them, I get scolded everyday, treated like shit everyday, i am jobless worthless scum for my parents, they maybe happy after i die as they feel even if i get married my wife has to suffer because of me, All of this because of the shit genetics i have got and i have to suffer until i die for that.

How is this new?

My family treats me like shit to

I look ugly and repulsive and i have a brother who looks good than me, i can see a difference in way of treatment between him and me, i am treated as a worthless scum inside my home, everyone asks me to do all the chores in the home and dont care whether my brother does anything or not, most of my relatives like him over me and ghosts me every time i see them, I get scolded everyday, treated like shit everyday, i am jobless worthless scum for my parents, they maybe happy after i die as they feel even if i get married my wife has to suffer because of me, All of this because of the shit genetics i have got and i have to suffer until i die for that.
This sounds awful. Can you move out?

How old are you?

Go homeless and burn their house in age of empires 2

I'm 23 also I don't have a job and my parents treated me badly coz I don't have a job and I don't socialize much in real world.