Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even my new therapist admits its over for me

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I went to a new therapist today because of how stressed out I've been because of work and college and because of my inceldom. I told him about my problems and I asked him if he thought I could get better. I thought he was going to give some blue pilled response but he just admited that he didn't know how much he could actually help me. At least he was being honest. Still you know its over when even professionals say that there's no hope for you and that you will probably be an incel forever :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Dude... rip, at least the therapist didn't bother trying to blue pill you. Frankly, I think more therapist's need to be like this. But you know how they are constant blue pilling to keep you in their cycle for money.

If I were you I would've roped right after hearing that.

When he said he couldnt help you, did he go into specifics? Did he mention your looks?

When he said he couldnt help you, did he go into specifics? Did he mention your looks?

He said you can only do so much at my height/ with my face, temperament and social skills that I should humor the likely hood of just never getting a gf ever. He said the mix of my lowtier looks with my personality will set me back by a long shot. Its over :feelsrope:

Shit, man... That's rough. I've never mentioned my inceldom to my therapist. Perhaps I should? What do you guys think?

Shit, man... That's rough. I've never mentioned my inceldom to my therapist. Perhaps I should? What do you guys think?
I'd say go for it. You are paying them a lot of money to give you advice, theres really no point in lying unless you want to ER or rope.

every "professional" I've seen eventually fired me or sent me to someone else. I've probably seen like 20 in my lifetime, jfl

every "professional" I've seen eventually fired me or sent me to someone else. I've probably seen like 20 in my lifetime, jfl

same. I can tell every therapist I've been to dislikes me in some way.

I'd say go for it. You are paying them a lot of money to give you advice, theres really no point in lying unless you want to ER or rope.
You're right. I'm just scared what she will think of me... Will she laugh? Will she roll her eyes? I could not take a demeaning answer. That would be pure SuicideFuel.

Why didn't the cunt help you rope there and then?

You're right. I'm just scared what she will think of me... Will she laugh? Will she roll her eyes? I could not take a demeaning answer. That would be pure SuicideFuel.

It's probably harder with a female, I have a male therapist so it was less awkward for sure.

Why didn't the cunt help you rope there and then?

because of mandated reporter laws :feelsree::feelsrope:

He said you can only do so much at my height/ with my face, temperament and social skills that I should humor the likely hood of just never getting a gf ever. He said the mix of my lowtier looks with my personality will set me back by a long shot. Its over :feelsrope:
At least he was honest with you. Mine told me I lacked confidence and maturity.

At least he was honest with you. Mine told me I lacked confidence and maturity.

True. I always hated it when my other therapists would try to meme "Try being more confident in yourself :^)"

Now you can stop going to your therapist without any regrets.

Therapists are the biggest waste of time. Holding in my piss after a long period of time and letting it out is more satisfying than talking about my problems to a "professional".

Therapists only help if your issues are caused by an internal issue and not by external issues. They can't alter reality

he could have at least thrown you some jewpills

I wouldn't take them anyways. I took them once as a teen and I went completely crazy, they're really not worth it.
what did you take? / i was thinking xanax not anti depressants thats the main thing to get / any "anti anxiety" drug really..

what did you take? / i was thinking xanax not anti depressants thats the main thing to get / any "anti anxiety" drug really..

I took Zoloft for anxiety but it just made me manic to the point of psychosis.

I took Zoloft for anxiety but it just made me manic to the point of psychosis.

sorry to hear that..
i recommend korean ginseng + kava tea if you havent tried those

sorry to hear that..
i recommend korean ginseng + kava tea if you havent tried those

I'll try that. I'm trying to get my doctor to give me ambian or xanax. I wish people didn't abuse them because they're so hard to get now.

Yeah my first psychatrist basically said the same thing, but in a different way. He told me that not all men are successful with women.

Yeah my first psychatrist basically said the same thing, but in a different way. He told me that not all men are successful with women.

At least they're honest. Notice how its always male therapists that tell the truth and female ones that tell some dumb blue pill lie.

therapy is a scam. why would you waste your time and money on that shit eh?

therapy is a scam. why would you waste your time and money on that shit eh?

I only do it so I can LDAR and say that I tried to get help honestly. I know that it does nothing but I don't have to pay for it so I just use it as a time to rant. at least my therapist isn't blue pilled tbh, Id probably give up if they were.

None of my counselor have told me it's over. It's all bluepill bullshit.

Of course, Deborah despises me and wants me to die, but she can't say it to my face.

None of my counselor have told me it's over. It's all bluepill bullshit.

Of course, Deborah despises me and wants me to die, but she can't say it to my face.

LMAO Deborah is such a funny name. I new a girl in high school with that name, she was super ugly but still got laid all the time.