Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even my foid friend is starting to ignore me

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
After school ended, we made a deal to meet up as we live fairly close. I invited her multiple times and she found an excuse every single time not to go. Tonight, it was around 22 pm and she said she would come out, i waited and it was raining heavily. So I am literally showering in rain while waiting for her and she just says she won't go all of a sudden. She suggests i come tommorow at daytime. I say I will and then she says it's too hot outside and that I shouldn't.

Why? I literally thought of her as my sister. I defended her infront of some stupid normies that were acting out. I trusted her so much i revealed my suicidal tendencies to her. I just wanted her to keep me company for like 30 minutes because i'm lonely.

Fuck everything and everyone. No one gives a fuck about me.

you should probably drink bleach for being a soy faggot cuck

Stop orbiting

Sorry, but you're a beta cuck. There's no friendship between men and women, you wanted to fuck her and she knew that.

you should probably drink bleach for being a soy faggot cuck
Unironically tried it once. Tastes awful.
Sorry, but you're a beta cuck. There's no friendship between men and women, you wanted to fuck her and she knew that.
Nah. I literally love her as a sister. I cannot even imagine us fucking. Disgusting tbh.

Females hate emotionally weak men. You literally use this bitch as an emotional tampon, whining to her about your problems, and you expect her to support you? Do you not know female nature by this point?

ah. I literally love her as a sister. I cannot even imagine us fucking. Disgusting tbh.
fucking awful pathetic little cuck bitch. off to IT with you faggotty ass cuck

Females hate emotionally weak men. You literally use this bitch as an emotional tampon, whining to her about your problems, and you expect her to support you? Do you not know female nature by this point?
You make a fair point. I didn't want to whine tbh. just talk to another human being.
fucking awful pathetic little cuck bitch. off to IT with you faggotty ass cuck
Avi checks out

I am tbh.
Well as I said before good luck with that. As for this situation, I suggest you simply do nothing. Back when I thought I had friends I was always trying to intimate hangouts or just simple conversation but my “friend” group hardly gave a shit. Finally I just decided that if anyone wanted me around they’d call or text first. After that the only people who contacted me were family members and telemarketers. If you ever feel inclined to create new relationships hold back for awhile and see how eager they are to be around you

And I thought braincels had too many teenagers.

Well as I said before good luck with that. As for this situation, I suggest you simply do nothing. Back when I thought I had friends I was always trying to intimate hangouts or just simple conversation but my “friend” group hardly gave a shit. Finally I just decided that if anyone wanted me around they’d call or text first. After that the only people who contacted me were family members and telemarketers. If you ever feel inclined to create new relationships hold back for awhile and see how eager they are to be around you
I guess no one likes to be around me.
And I thought braincels had too many teenagers.
I'm also a giant edgelord.

I guess no one likes to be around me.
It’s a sorry position to be sure but it’s better to know this rather than chasing your tail at your own expense

After school ended, we made a deal to meet up as we live fairly close. I invited her multiple times and she found an excuse every single time not to go. Tonight, it was around 22 pm and she said she would come out, i waited and it was raining heavily. So I am literally showering in rain while waiting for her and she just says she won't go all of a sudden. She suggests i come tommorow at daytime. I say I will and then she says it's too hot outside and that I shouldn't.

Why? I literally thought of her as my sister. I defended her infront of some stupid normies that were acting out. I trusted her so much i revealed my suicidal tendencies to her. I just wanted her to keep me company for like 30 minutes because i'm lonely.

Ginger2soy

I don’t blame the OP, he just wanted emotional validation as many of us do.

someone ban this little faggot already

She doesn't view you as a friend and is only using you for attention and validation. I can understand the desire to have even a non-romantic relationship with a female but it will only lead to further disappointment.

stop being her beta orbiter faggot

Sorry brah but

(foid friend)

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

I've been trying to keep a foid friend since I was 14 and I'm 29 now. Never had one for too long though. I've had male friends for 15+ years.

P.S Prepare for a lonely life of painful realizations, frustrations and hopelessness.

Get AIDs faggot orbiter

I knew this would happen tbh. Im not even surprised this thread was made. Females will never truly care for anyone except chad

foid

friend

kek

jfl @ being this cucked

Ask her for sex while you still can

Imagine having a foid friend just fucking lmao

Foids cant be friends, its not normal

This post made me feel sad.

She clearly doesnt like you or want to hang out with you. Why is she keeping you around though? You arent buying her things are you cuck?? Thats the only reason she hasnt flat out ghosted you shes gaining something from pretending to like you

Foids don’t want to be around nonchads that are suicidal. It’s too much of a downer for them.
She clearly doesnt like you or want to hang out with you. Why is she keeping you around though? You arent buying her things are you cuck?? Thats the only reason she hasnt flat out ghosted you shes gaining something from pretending to like you

Either resources or attention (or both.)

Imagine having female friends.

I had a female friend (my only friend in life, ngl) when i was bluepilled, you should just let it go, she always will mistreat you based on your looks.

She senses your inceldom. You sense the blackpill.

I guess she doesn’t care about you

She doesn't view you as a friend and is only using you for attention and validation. I can understand the desire to have even a non-romantic relationship with a female but it will only lead to further disappointment.

Since going to sleep last night and sleeping on my decision to call you a cuck, I still feel absolutely the same way. You're not even a sexual being to her, nor are you a friend, just a little boy to waste time on (not trying to insult your appearance boyo but that's what she thinks of you as at your height).

Boyo this is pathetic.

You know she was probably laughing her ass of with her friends and chad at how she got you to come stand outside her house in the rain late at night?

Are you even blackpilled? How can you be on this site for so long yet still think like this. Foids give no fucks about male feelings unless you are chad, (she probably laughed about you telling her this with her friends too). Her listening to you was the classic foid virtue signal, in which they delude themselves into believing they are good people, in this case she was listening to a sub human and how he wanted to end his life.

Neither do they care what "nice, heroic" things you have done for them, did you not see the video of the man who defend the foid from getting shot? Getting shot himself to protect her and what does the foid do? Run away and leave him to die.

Foids have no concept of "You did these things for me so I will do this in return" they only care about themselves (And chad's dick), they are narcissistic children.

Last edited: