Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even my brother is making fun of me for being a virgin loser, time to rope boys

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Can’t stand this shitty life. Like not only do I have to miss out on pleasure and relationships but I also have to deal with getting teased for not getting any every single fucking day. Well sorry for being unwanted I guess. I’m about to put a bullet in my head I don’t even care anymore.

Disfigure your brother's face permanently so that he can know the pain of your inceldom.

Disfigure your brother's face permanently so that he can know the pain of your inceldom.
even though he’s an asshole I feel like this is too far.

Can’t stand this shitty life. Like not only do I have to miss out on pleasure and relationships but I also have to deal with getting teased for not getting any every single fucking day. Well sorry for being unwanted I guess. I’m about to put a bullet in my head I don’t even care anymore.
I experience the same but with my cousin. He is not really mocking me but wonders how am I still KHHV at 19 meanwhile he's had 2 or 3 girlfriends.

steal his things and sell them

thank god my entire family is :blackpill:

How does your brother know?

My brother used to tease me for being ugly then he got angry when I stopped firing back, he eventually stopped altogether, brothers can be assholes but in the end he's the only one that will be there.

Put laxatives in his coffee

deal with that piece of shit BrothER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back