Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even Mike Tyson was heightpilled

Renegade

Renegade

Recruit
★★
”looked at myself in the mirror the other day and « said to myself: 'You're a dwarf.' I measured myself as 5ft 10in.

"When I think about the women I slept with, I think to myself: 'These women must go out with anybody if they have got money because I wouldn't go out with me. I'm a f****** dwarf!”

Just be a boxing champion bro !!

Best boxer ever for pwning talfagz

He was also heavily bullied in his younger days also he even had his pet doves killed, this had played a part in his rage

He was also heavily bullied in his younger days also he even had his pet doves killed, this had played a part in his rage

That's tragic. You just don't mess with a man's pet doves.

Igor Vovchanchyn* spelling error likely, was only about 5'7 and was KOing huge HWs in MMA in the early days.

Short dudes can throw serious power with haymakers.

He is no doubt blackpilled

5'10 is manlet? Brutal

Igor Vovchanchyn* spelling error likely, was only about 5'7 and was KOing huge HWs in MMA in the early days.

Short dudes can throw serious power with haymakers.
Fedor and DC were both manlets for their divisions. Still didn't stop them beating up 6'4 guys on a regular basis.

They weren't even shredded either. Fat manlet power is that good

I'll fuck you til you love me, faggot.

This is, hands down tits up, the best Mike Tyson quote ever.

I never had an interest in boxing but I was always fascinated with him. He's unapologetically blackpilled, and that's truly admirable considering what he's been through.

Fedor and DC were both manlets for their divisions. Still didn't stop them beating up 6'4 guys on a regular basis.

They weren't even shredded either. Fat manlet power is that good
Anything over 5'10 isn't manlet tier, even for the HW division imo. They were smaller yes, but have big frames and know how to transfer energy into power shots, takedowns etc. Also, they don't have unnecessary muscle mass like Ilir Latiffi or a Jeff Monson who are stiff, have bad cardio and rely on strength not momentum/technique.