Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

even mere violence against female homos is still showing more restraint and resepct then these shits deserve

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
how about this you little gynocentric shit? I WANT TO FUCK A LESBIAN AND DE FILE HER WITH MY INCEL SEED! forget beating her to a pulp how about I just fuck her til my semen is deep insider her little female supremacist cunt? I know thats seven worse for you bigoted cowards a subhuman male infecting a percious female with his inferior dna. you little cunts would rather be curb stomped then infected with our subhuman dna. oo hoo for the poor female supremacists that the people they oppress eclude and dehumanise have the nerve to hate their OPPRESSORS! you IT filth are cowards and female supremacists who punch down on poor lonely oppressed men bullying the downtrodden males is a hugew part of your disgusting life. If I had my way you pieces of shit would spend the rest of your disusting lifes in solitary confinement as punishment for being such evil cowards. except for the incel cucks of IT, their stockholm syndrome victims, the female and male sexhavers are just evil scum
@manletogre just you wanting to soil a foid with your incel seed is a "hate crime" to these fascist pigs at least as bad as beating the shit put of one but lets be honest its a worse crime for them. Lomalizer I hope you get what you deserve fascist foid filth

I agree, OP! kretschmer is harmful to the society and should be reported to the internet mods