Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Lonely at Church

thewrathofkhan2

thewrathofkhan2

Greycel
Every time I go, I’m always by myself. A single, awkward currycel in a church full of 99% white people.

Sitting ahead and behind me are couples and families. Many of the couples are young and in their early 20’s. The young men are all tall (6’+), well-dressed, full head of hair, and sharp jawlines. Their wives/girlfriends are skinny, good-looking, and healthy.

Sometimes, people don’t even sit next to me in the pews, leaving my entire pew completely empty. I get the occasional “welcome” from old people, but not much else.

I’m at the age where I should be having children and forming a family, but instead, my bloodline will end with me.

Hey look its @vermilion

What did your GrAY ass expect?

Every time I go, I’m always by myself. A single, awkward currycel in a church full of 99% white people.
I can relate. I was born into an all white family.

I dont believe in god :society:

Stick to your original religion and you wouldn't have faced this problem

Why would you do that lmao

Literally torturing yourself on purpose

most guys who go to my latin mass mog me hard,but not all of them have gfs(some of them are low tier looking or are reserved despite being like 6'5).

it's only me and this one guy(who still mogs me and might even have an asian gf that i am unaware off),i am the only single young guy who is involuntary single.there are two changs who could easily get a girl but don't(if you saw them you would understand).i suppose my oneitis brother is also single,but don't know much about him and in his country of origin he would slay like crazy,because despite his height his other features are decent enough.

most guys who go to my latin mass mog me hard,but not all of them have gfs(some of them are low tier looking or are reserved despite being like 6'5).

it's only me and this one guy(who still mogs me and might even have an asian gf that i am unaware off),i am the only single young guy who is involuntary single.there are two changs who could easily get a girl but don't(if you saw them you would understand).i suppose my oneitis brother is also single,but don't know much about him and in his country of origin he would slay like crazy,because despite his height his other features are decent enough.
Over for Christiancels

I am waiting for my pastor to meet me with some church girls. Competition shouldn't be a problem because all he guys in the church look like this:

Urpasd10

If I was a good looking man I would go to church and thank god for my privileges too.