Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel even Johnny Bravo gets cucked

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I used to get pissed at JB because he stole Velma from Dexter but I only just discovered he legit fell hard for her and even had enough oneitis to propose marriage then she rejected him.

On one hand that's lifefuel (chad suffers too) but then it's also suifuel since we see how easily he bounces back from rejection to keep pursuing other foids, plus knowing Velma rejects JB also drives home how little chance we have with her.

Obviously even gym-maxed blonde chadlite wasn't enough for a chubby girl who wanted to keep riding the carousel with gigachad guys like Sam Winchester who heightmog/facemog even Bravo.

Broad

VelmaSam

Why

Kiss

when compared to guys like Dexter we tend to think of guys like Johnny Bravo or Dean Winchester as gigachad but then you realize next to guys like Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) that the true gigachad was hidden from view and JB/DW were merely chadlites doomed also to be cuck.

The state of things when even Chads inspire sympathy from me.

brutal hypergamy in kids cartoon

Johnny Bravo is actually a cartoon to indoctrinate little boys into believing that "personality matters"

They take a guy who is strong, has a rigid jaw, tall, practices hygiene and grooms himself, but they make him "obnoxious" and have women beat him up and reject him for it

In reality Johnny would have gotten laid with every single one of the women he approached, the same day even

Last edited:
Johnny Bravo is actually a cartoon to indoctrinate little boys into believing that "personality matters"

They take a guy who is strong, tall, practices hygiene and grooms himself, but they make him "obnoxious" and have women beat him up and reject him for it

In reality Johnny would have gotten laid with every single one of the women he approached, the same day even
he wouldn't even need to approach lol. The chicks would be throwing themselves at him

brutal hypergamy in kids cartoon

They take a guy who is strong, tall, practices hygiene and grooms himself, but they make him "obnoxious" and have women beat him up and reject him for it

Socrates IQ observation. He wouldnt even have to talk he could just grunt and start fucking them and they’d like jt jfl

he wouldn't even need to approach lol. The chicks would be throwing themselves at him
Socrates IQ observation. He wouldnt even have to talk he could just grunt and start fucking them and they’d like jt jfl

Sadly I fell for that shit, I do believe that a lot of the "entertainment" I took in during my youth is what made me blue pilled, and society does this on purpose to "keep men in line", if black pilled cartoons became the norm, male violence would increase and start at a young age

do you think... that Johnny Bravo was just basically an r/niceguys r/justneckbeardthings cartoon before those subreddits were even a thing about male bashing?

Now that I thought about it maybe male bashing was always a thing in American Culture.
Like the nagging wife trope and the TV sitcom dad.

There's no way that a guy like Johnny Bravo can't get laid. Johnny Bravo is a retarded but quite funny Cartoon made by frustrated Nerds. What do you expect? In Media, the nice guys are portraied the ones who get laid. In real life it's the jock types like Johnny himself.

Sadly I fell for that shit, I do believe that a lot of the "entertainment" I took in during my youth is what made me blue pilled, and society does this on purpose to "keep men in line", if black pilled cartoons became the norm, male violence would increase and start at a young age

That, or the joke was that it was the opposite of reality (therefore making a statement on reality), though I guess many kids probably took it as a lesson lol.

Brutally true. They're bluepilling men as young as possible to prevent betas from expecting more than scraps.

Only if you overlook the obvious deformity he has of super-short legs so his pelvis only reaches women's knees.
images
latest
hqdefault.jpg

I realize his torso was so big that he still ended up being taller than women but if you realistically take that into account, as unimportant as legs are compared to arms, foids would reject him on that alone.

Yeah he's buff enough and bigger in overall height to mog normal guys, but a guy like Sam Winchester who has normal legs which bring his pelvis to or above a woman's pelvis ends up being more attracting and still mogging Johnny.

This is why only Suzy was interested in JB longterm because she was short enough that his pelvis elevation and leg length was adequate for her.

he wouldn't even need to approach lol.
The chicks would be throwing themselves at him
He wouldnt even have to talk he could just grunt and start fucking them and they’d like jt jfl
You guys are both wrong, and I'll elaborate on why.

JB fails due to his leg deformity. He gym-maxes like crazy (probably does infinite breathing squats / pullovers for rib cage expansion, lat pulldowns and dips for spine length) to get huge arms and torso and probably increased his height, but he could never lengthen his legs so foids rejected him because of his stubby legs despite actually still managing to have decent overall height in spite of that.

It's Sam Winchester who foids actually throw themselves at, because he has normal legs and better facial aesthetics and hair.

The show is meant to come across as bluepilled (foids are rejecting JB because he's arrogant/jerk, foids don't like chad) but the subtle blackpill genius of this show is that they realize they couldn't draw JB as actually attractive (like they do with Sam Winchester in Scoobynatural) because then foids rejecting him would seem absurd.

This is why they gave JB the stubby legs, a major physical flaw we're supposed to ignore as unimportant, but you do realize upper/lower symmetry does have some importance. You gotta take the legpill.

That's not to say legs need to be huge. You can get away with arms bigger than legs as long as it's in moderate Gaston-like proportions:
latest

But as much as gaston's arms seem to eclipse his legs in width, they don't eclipse his legs in LENGTH. He doesn't look like a freak like JB does. If foids were rejecting Gaston, that would seem far more absurd than them rejecting JB.

That's why the Bimbettes were essential to BATB. You had to show the majority of foids swooning over him to counterbalance the absurdity of Bell rejecting him, and even that was only believable because Belle was hypergamous enough to want to marry a rich prince who owned a castle due to the super-high standards she got from reading her Twilight novels.

There's no way that a guy like Johnny Bravo can't get laid.
I never argued that. It's implied in the Dexter's Lab short that Johnny was fucking Velma on the regular. He could land bettys temporarily despite his stubby legs due to his gym-maxing.

But even Velma kept her eyes open for an upgrade and rejected settling down with her once he got oneitis for her.

Only if you overlook the obvious deformity he has of super-short legs so his pelvis only reaches women's knees.
images
latest
hqdefault.jpg

I realize his torso was so big that he still ended up being taller than women but if you realistically take that into account, as unimportant as legs are compared to arms, foids would reject him on that alone.

Yeah he's buff enough and bigger in overall height to mog normal guys, but a guy like Sam Winchester who has normal legs which bring his pelvis to or above a woman's pelvis ends up being more attracting and still mogging Johnny.

This is why only Suzy was interested in JB longterm because she was short enough that his pelvis elevation and leg length was adequate for her.

JB fails due to his leg deformity. He gym-maxes like crazy (probably does infinite breathing squats / pullovers for rib cage expansion, lat pulldowns and dips for spine length) to get huge arms and torso and probably increased his height, but he could never lengthen his legs so foids rejected him because of his stubby legs despite actually still managing to have decent overall height in spite of that.

It's Sam Winchester who foids actually throw themselves at, because he has normal legs and better facial aesthetics and hair.

The show is meant to come across as bluepilled (foids are rejecting JB because he's arrogant/jerk, foids don't like chad) but the subtle blackpill genius of this show is that they realize they couldn't draw JB as actually attractive (like they do with Sam Winchester in Scoobynatural) because then foids rejecting him would seem absurd.

This is why they gave JB the stubby legs, a major physical flaw we're supposed to ignore as unimportant, but you do realize upper/lower symmetry does have some importance. You gotta take the legpill.

That's not to say legs need to be huge. You can get away with arms bigger than legs as long as it's in moderate Gaston-like proportions:
latest

But as much as gaston's arms seem to eclipse his legs in width, they don't eclipse his legs in LENGTH. He doesn't look like a freak like JB does. If foids were rejecting Gaston, that would seem far more absurd than them rejecting JB.

That's why the Bimbettes were essential to BATB. You had to show the majority of foids swooning over him to counterbalance the absurdity of Bell rejecting him, and even that was only believable because Belle was hypergamous enough to want to marry a rich prince who owned a castle due to the super-high standards she got from reading her Twilight novels.

I never argued that. It's implied in the Dexter's Lab short that Johnny was fucking Velma on the regular. He could land bettys temporarily despite his stubby legs due to his gym-maxing.

But even Velma kept her eyes open for an upgrade and rejected settling down with her once he got oneitis for her.
lol nice wall of text to talk about whether a cartoon would get approached or not

Dude, that's part of the artstyle, its there to exaggerate how "built" he is without making him so tall that he completely dwarfs other characters, its also for comedic effect, you are taking his appearance too literally, it is a cartoon you know

You are actually comparing disney art style lol, come on dude, of course disney is more proportioned

Johnny Bravo is bluepilled imo

Johnny Brovo is the king of getting cucked. Which is absurd as other user users have pointed out.

images
latest
hqdefault.jpg

latest

speaking of cartoons, remember john K? He tried ascending with this """""UNDERAGED"""""" teen foid

Dude, that's part of the artstyle, its there to exaggerate how "built" he is without making him so tall that he completely dwarfs other characters
You can exaggerate how built arms/torso are without doing cartoonishly short legs that would repulse foids, that's why I showed Gaston for comparison.

its also for comedic effect, you are taking his appearance too literally, it is a cartoon you know
That's my point though: they gave Johnny dwarf-legs to make him comedic and LESS ATTRACTIVE, because making him genuinely attractive would've made it harder to believe. They had to show him overcompensating for his deformity by gym-maxing to make foids rejecting him believable, thus blackpilled.

You also have to consider his overall height wasn't that much. He didn't utterly dwarf women like Sam and others do. He's SLIGHTLY taller, but not a sexy height giant like we see elsewhere.

Contrast how Sam towers over Velma to how JB barely surpasses her.

JBheight
VelmaSam
VJcompare2

part of the subtle blackpill humor here is that Johnny isn't that much taller than the foids he approaches, maybe 1-2 inches, but he height-maxes through his hairstyle to appear taller, but foids obviously see right through it.

Velma will take a Chadlite like Johnny Bravo over super-dwarf incels like Dexter but rejects marriage to keep her options open to fuck gigachad giants like Sam Winchester who are legit much taller than her with pelvises reaching her abdomen instead of her knees, on long legs she knows make him more athletic and battle-capable than JB's stubs.

You are actually comparing disney art style lol, come on dude, of course disney is more proportioned
I don't have to use Disney. Even sticking to the Scoobyverse you can see Fred has normal chadlike proportions that Velma would favor.

VelmaFred

Toying with a chadlite JB was a side-attraction to distract from incels like Dexter coming after her. When she spends all her time around Fred, JB never stood a chance as a long-term prospect for her. He was just a stop on the carousel.

I don't have to use Disney. Even sticking to the Scoobyverse you can see Fred has normal chadlike proportions that Velma would favor.

They use different art styles in both cartoons, comparing the proportions of Scooby Doo to Johnny Bravo, its like comparing the proportions of Johnny Bravo to more comedic cartoons that have weirder art styles like Courage the Cowardly Dog, or Cow and Chicken, or Rocko's Modern Life, etc

Damn, John is such a Chad man, look how tall he is in comparison to Rocko JFL

I'm not gonna keep this going, this is too pointless of an issue to debate, and its too obvious what you're saying here doesn't make sense, believe what you want

@Wizard32
The importance of art style to maintain comedic effect:
4e8422ab3b5b4f51f7d42a6a7b6ab139--johnny-bravo-johnny-was.jpg

Nothing would look funny with this Johnny being beaten up by women and tossed around, it would look weird and it would be hard to draw if his proportions were to scale like this

Last edited:
@Wizard32
The importance of art style to maintain comedic effect:
4e8422ab3b5b4f51f7d42a6a7b6ab139--johnny-bravo-johnny-was.jpg

Nothing would look funny with this Johnny being beaten up by women and tossed around, it would look weird and it would be hard to draw if his proportions were to scale like this

So your answer is basically that JB is good-looking because of how fan artists draw him with more realistic legs even though canonically he has short legs?

Then hell, why don't Dexter and Mandark get loads of pussy with their chadlike features?
DexterMandark

The actual truth of the matter is JB does have normal-proportioned men. In fact you can see JB's beloved mom dates one:

hqdefault.jpg

Another is a basketball player who heightmogs him:
images

Even these guys stealing his loli:

Steal

His stubby dwarf-legs literally put distance between his cock and the vaginas of the women he pursues. It's a subconscious thing to show that foids will reject those with deformities.