Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even in serious risky professions like doctor or security guard foids keep wearing makeup

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
What's with foids that just cannot stop faking their appearance even when they are at work?

They can't know when the next chad will come trough the door for them to suck their dicks

Women shouldn’t be allowed to be security or police officers. When shit go down they always stay back and let men handle it.

Women shouldn’t be allowed to be security or police officers. When shit go down they always stay back and let men handle it.
Maybe this deserves a thread of its own, but I can confirm.
My older sister was a police officer for an extended period of time (Fired, thankfully) and literally stood and watched as an inmate slit his wrists and bled out in his cell. She did nothing, and I will never forgive her. It was only a county prison too, so it was probably some depressed guy who didn't pay his taxes or something.

JFL at foids roleplaying as security guards. The average male wristcel can beat them easily

Females shouldn't work, period. Only at home. If you disagree, you're a cuck.

Females shouldn't work, period. Only at home. If you disagree, you're a cuck.
JFL at foids roleplaying as security guards. The average male wristcel can beat them easily
Maybe this deserves a thread of its own, but I can confirm.
My older sister was a police officer for an extended period of time (Fired, thankfully) and literally stood and watched as an inmate slit his wrists and bled out in his cell. She did nothing, and I will never forgive her. It was only a county prison too, so it was probably some depressed guy who didn't pay his taxes or something.

Worthless cunt

Because looking appealing to chad is more important than doing their job

Only when at home is when femoids don't wear it

Looking pretty is a woman's job these days. She uses her sex appeal to do the work for her.