Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even in my dream Im a lonely, ugly incel

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
I was sitting in my room and saw only hot girls outside. There were many of them who were almost naked. I just watched them with sadness. I think I was about to Go ER because I felt so bad but then I woke up before going ER...

Same here man, not even in my dreams can I see myself being intimate with a girl.
It used to happen in my teenage hood but not anymore for years I think...
If you dream about going ER though it's more serious. Philosophy is my best solo cope so far so I can only advice you to try it or find your own cope because right now it seems like you aren't copping hard enough.

sling bricks at the normscum​
in minecraft of course​

Maybe your dream could become a reality one day , nobody knows.....

Some people claim answers come in dreams. But that can be urban myth bullshit though.

because our brain can't imitate in our dreams what we can't experience, it's fucking over

I dunno about you, but a lot of my dreams tend to be bad social situations in general, not just loneliness. Sometimes I'm being belittled, humiliated, chased or called a retard, sometimes I'm the one dishing out the bad situation (these dreams are rarer and tend to be violent, I had one where a girl laughed at me so I locked her in a suitcase, drove out into the countryside and left the suitcase for a week before coming back, opening the suitcase and looking at her swollen, discoloured face).

because our brain can't imitate in our dreams what we can't experience, it's fucking over
This may be true. I once had a wet dream about a girl I had a crush on at the time. She was touching me and stuff, but once it came time to stick my dick inside her I woke up.:feelsrope:

I always get so close in my dreams but I always wake up before I'm able to get with the foid in my dreams

Will things ever get better?

I got bullied in my dream today. I woke up at 4 AM sweating.