Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, the ugly kids got treated worse.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
I remember in elementary school how my fellow students absolutely tortured this ugly, freckled, feminine, pasty, would-be-Incel with curly hair (like jewfro curly) DURING CLASS (lunch was even worse.)
The teacher, who was normally a goody-two-shoes, literally ignored the kids picking on the ugly kid. Lol, I don't remember the teacher doing anything to reprimand the kids torturing him either. 
The teacher even forced him to sit in the very front of the class because if he sat in the back, the abuse would happen behind her back and disrupt the class. Kids would throw paper balls at him and antagonize him verbally. He would get bright red in the face and start yelling back, which only made them laugh harder. The girls who sat near him especially took sick pleasure in torturing this would-be-incel, sometimes even kicking him under the table to elicit a response from him (which he usually did, and it was overblown and usually involved him yelling and turning red, which in turn made them laugh more.)

I also used to have a karate class with this kid and one time the karate instructor made him cry too. This boy was clearly not emotionally strong, and the instructor had a really gruff voice and talked to you very sternly, and when the kid got critiqued for not performing the kata (karate move) incorrectly, he just lost it.
I'd honestly be surprised if he's still alive, his childhood was rough and he likely used the rope.  

Anyone else had a rough elementary school experience or witnessed children who did?

I was gigachad in elementary school bro

Elementary school for me was like tripping over one coffee table after another. One thing I vividly remember was how girls went from sympathizing with victims of bullying to loving the bully and engaging in said bullying.

Children are ultimate Blackpill dispenser. They're tied to their instincts and human nature without social conditioning

Parents give attractive/more social FETUSES more attention and resources. The bias towards attractiveness is set in stone.

AsiaCel said:
Children are ultimate Blackpill dispenser. They're tied to their instincts and human nature without social conditioning

This. Children don't know that they dislike someone unattractive, but since they are so simple and driven by instinct, children often tell us a lot about how adults act, before social conditioning takes place.

Kid who I used to fight in 1st grade is now a flaming Liberal ultra-cuck. Just checked out his Facebook.

Even the elementary teachers would spend more time with attractive kids

Pouuop said:
Even the elementary teachers would spend more time with attractive kids

I also witnessed a parallel of this in high school (I went to a ghetto all-black high school). The attractive thug Tyrones, even when they were fighting in class and disrupting shit, were given a pass by the teachers. Some teachers saw the Tyrone's actions as endearing like "oh that's just Tyrone y'all, he's always being silly in class and talking too much."

But ugly, disruptive students were sent to the dean/principal's office.

flowerful said:
I was gigachad in elementary school bro

Cute kids don't always grow up to be cute adults
mara-wilson-then-and-now.jpg

rs_1024x759-130620185021-1024.MaraWilson.jl.062013.jpg