Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even in dreams...

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
So, as you all know, I am a KHHV at 19. I also am on nofap. So, the last night I had a dream like this: Me, my mom, my old classmate qt and her mom were in a car, going somewhere. Now, I didn't really like this girl irl, but when you are on nofap, everything gains sexual character in your dreams. So, in the dream, I was CRAZY about this girl and was raping her with my eyes and she NOTICED. At first it was like she received it positively and started teasing me, then she held my hand. (This has never happened to me irl, jfl). I WAS FLYING FROM HAPPINESS. And then they got out of the car and started laughing at me. I realized I fucked up by not hiding my feelings. JFL even in dreams I get rejected and mocked. It's really over.

Wow I can't imagine how it is to get mocked in my own dreams. It's over

Wow I can't imagine how it is to get mocked in my own dreams. It's over
I've been mocked at least twice in my own dreams, giga kek.

I had a dream I was sleeping with my waifu was good

I just woke up from a dream where I was physically threatened by some 6'6, 300 pound dude. Why even live when you can't even escape this kind of shit in your sleep?

gifties gifties giftieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

even dreams are cruel to us, it's over

Me? Lol I am a low iq retard
No Nausea is just speaking a cryptolanguage. Even the world's leading linguists haven't deciphered the meaning behind his messages

I started to like my dreams. It's pretty much impossible to hit someone hard in your dream, your every punch feel like slowmo with no power. Recently I somehow managed to win every fight in my dream and my punches have more power. I feel like I hacked the Matrix and I'm the Chosen One.

I started to like my dreams. It's pretty much impossible to hit someone hard in your dream, your every punch feel like slowmo with no power. Recently I somehow managed to win every fight in my dream and my punches have more power. I feel like I hacked the Matrix and I'm the Chosen One.
Nice

I rarely remember my dreams anymore because of my shitty sleep schedule. I used to write down them down in a book as practice for lucid dreaming.

SUPERINTERESTING

keep me updated

also, gift?

No Nausea is just speaking a cryptolanguage. Even the world's leading linguists haven't deciphered the meaning behind his messages
nothing wrong with my language

but why

when I read it I was furious

The site's become repetitive. I don't have the energy to write more than a sentence or two, and I need to find a job, which is stressing me out. I'm back for now.

The site's become repetitive. I don't have the energy to write more than a sentence or two, and I need to find a job, which is stressing me out. I'm back for now.
offtopic is not repetitive

the energy issue is well known and diffused so no problem

job is the real issue yea but it does not mean you have the right to leave permanently, do not leave voluntarily ever again