Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even in church I'm not safe

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Yesterday I went with my parents to the church, I do not believe in God but they said they would be happy if I went with them, I'm not in the rebel age anymore if there is something I can do to make my old parents happy I will do it, but I do not think I'll go there any more, the numbers of young foids and couples were stupefying, I tough it would have only old people there nowadays, but no, It had even groups of foids in their 16-20 years, maybe begging for forgiveness after all the chad cock they sucked.

And of course my ugliness did not go unnoticed, looks of disgust, comments of "oh poor thing", as if I was a cripple that need their pity, I thought I could be normal in place like that but neither in churches I'm welcome

Not surprised that young foids are going there, after all, there's more that they feel needs to be forgiven.

Churches are gynocentric. If girls don't like you, you'll be deemed "spiritually immature" and "not a real man". If you're not married by a certain age, you will be shunned.

modern day Christianity is a joke
Women can be pastors now even though the bible says they should be forbidden from it. JFL.

The cult of social justice trumps all.

i went to a catholic school, and my favorite part was watching all the proclaimed "catholic" foids strut around half naked on instagram and snapchat while at parties

Such schools are usually private and rich people put their children here so they meet the right people in the right environment.

"Catholic female student" does not actually mean "catholic female student" for her parents but "My genetically superior daughter who should meet genetically superior Chads so they breed together and perpetuate our good genes forever!"

it would be so awesome if you give a sermon about how you are incel and god lets all those church thots have superb lives

JFL @ literal chad worship

Lol. Most of the people at that school were from wealthy families

Yeah that's the point. Deep in their minds, they don't care about religion, only about genes

Dude churches are the worst. The foids are literally trying to suppress their inner slut but if a chad comes along it comes out.

AWALT

They dont count anal and blowjobs as real sex

They dont count anal and blowjobs as real sex
They either make excuses like talking about how they don't wanna waste their youth and most women are addicted to chad dick

Thanks god mosques are foid free places

Plastic surgery is a requirement if you want to be able to breath comfortably around humans. Being ugly in 2019 is like being the devil.

How can you worship God when there are foids all over the place? You need gender segregation in order to concentrate on God....

They either make excuses like talking about how they don't wanna waste their youth and most women are addicted to chad dick
Pretty much

But church is not safe here

went to a modern church once, there was foids breaking down and crying to the contemporary Christian music. Slut it up on Saturday, go to church and wipe your slate clean on Sunday tbh

Your parents know you’re atheist? How did you tell them?

Religion is catching on among thots once again. Its another avenue for them to attention seek

Christianity is promoting feminism.

Go Herbert Mullin

It's where people go to enjoy every single aspect of their life, both being a degenerate and removing the cost of it by praying and thus clearing your conscience and not suffering for what you have wrought.

lol at going to church. so fucking boring

Saying that 10% of modern christian woman are able to marry virgin would be too much.

My parents drag me to church every week, and even church is a brutal racepill for me. My family is from the Coptic (Egyptian) Orthodox church, so it is mostly Egyptians there, but all the young females have a white man standing next to them while all the Egyptian men are standing alone.

My parents drag me to church every week, and even church is a brutal racepill for me. My family is from the Coptic (Egyptian) Orthodox church, so it is mostly Egyptians there, but all the young females have a white man standing next to them while all the Egyptian men are standing alone.
Are copts whiter looking than the average Egyptian or is that just cope?

Are copts whiter looking than the average Egyptian or is that just cope?
Ya kinda, but not white enough to be considered white by any standards.

all the young females have a white man standing next to them while all the Egyptian men are standing alone.
How is that cucked shit allowed in a church ? Especially for hardcore people like Arabs ? Christianity nowadays is so bluepilled and cucked that it's borderline pathetic.

How is that cucked shit allowed in a church ? Especially for hardcore people like Arabs ? Christianity nowadays is so bluepilled and cucked that it's borderline pathetic.
Arab families feel honored if their daughter marries a white man.

Don't go to church tbh.

Women can be pastors now even though the bible says they should be forbidden from it. JFL.

The cult of social justice trumps all.
The Christian religious foids are the worse, they're only looking for chad.

What if you ever find out that satan is actually real ? Would you still be a satanist ?
I would. I like his character and if he was real I would worship him. LaVeyans don't believe in the supernatural the I have seen some magic incantations or something but I'm still not on that part of satanic bible yet.

I would. I like his character and if he was real I would worship him. LaVeyans don't believe in the supernatural the I have seen some magic incantations or something but I'm still not on that part of satanic bible yet.
Problem is that satan actually hates humans with passion. I also hate humans tbh, but i don't want to worship something that hates me, and there's also no reason i should worship him tbh.

Problem is that satan actually hates humans with passion. I also hate humans tbh, but i don't want to worship something that hates me, and there's also no reason i should worship him tbh.
Saying that Satan hates humans and only leads them to sin and then leaves them helpless is the Christian and Muslim interpretation of Satan. And we all know that they aren't really his fans.