Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you're jacked as fuck, you wont get respect as a manlet

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
88bdhvle8nrz

It is pointless for anyone to be jacked, it is better to be lean and toned.

Yeah man, gymcelling is one of the biggest copes out there. A jacked manlet doesn't get respect, he just gets laughed at for having "short man syndrome".

just work out they said

Haha reminds me of that r/redpill pic

The manletpill is the blackest of them all

Reminder manletism is the most brutal and most prevalent disease. It affects 1 in 2 men.. a QUARTER of the world’s population suffers from manletism.. a disease that can cause mass murders, wars and genocides.. and it self propagates. If a manlet manages to breed, he will create even more manlets. How has it not been cured yet...

The manletpill is the blackest of them all

Reminder manletism is the most brutal and most prevalent disease. It affects 1 in 2 men.. a QUARTER of the world’s population suffers from manletism.. a disease that can cause mass murders, wars and genocides.. and it self propagates. If a manlet manages to breed, he will create even more manlets. How has it not been cured yet...
le Napoleon was short meme :soy::soy::soy:

His wife openly cucked him and made him a fool in public..
Napoleon was still average height for his time, the manlet meme comes from britbong propagandists turning French and British inches being different (which lead to Napoleon being 5'2 in French inches) into a running joke.

Napoleon was very liberal and progressive for his time though so you can see why he let his wife cuck him. Same with Louis XVI who was a champion of "enlightened" absolutism and was a dumb simp who let his stupid wife influence the court, making shit even worse for him in the end when his head got chopped off

I mean I was jacked and tall but never got respect. You have to be jacked, tall, and gl to get respect.