Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you're incel if you were born white you mog ethinccels to oblivion

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
White incels still have more chance with foods than ethnics, even if you're sub5 you can Seamaxx and get some chink foid to love you. Ethnic incels don't have that option, if we were to Seamaxx we would be treated by the foids there the exact same way foods treat us here in the west.
There is no plan B, there is no way out. White incels have so many options to get ethnic foods, especially Asians but we ethnics barely get anything(if anything at all).

Basically if you were born white you were born with an advantage over the rest of us. Just look at all the incels that went to Asia and got some food there to date and marry them.

Never began for us :feelsrope:

Nope. Seamaxx works for all ethnicities. Having money to get a really nice apartment would probably help a lot too.

Being from the west is probably a nice halo too.

Never began for ethnics.
@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @dominic

Nope. Seamaxx works for all ethnicities. Having money to get a really nice apartment would probably help a lot too.

Maybe but nowhere near as easy as it would be for white incels.

Maybe but nowhere near as easy as it would be for white incels.
There are preferences for light skin and light eyes sure but tall, rich, western, English speaking all help too.

I don't think the difference is that big. I even saw niggers with gooks when I travelled.

There is no plan B, there is no way out. White incels have so many options to get ethnic foods, especially Asians but we ethnics barely get anything(if anything at all).
T. Almost certainly an Immigrant born in the west

I find it hilarious that people born in not their native homelands (no you are not born here if you are not white in the west even if you were conceived here) say “there is no plan B for me” when they can go back to their home countries, and unlike some white dumbass going to Indonesia or something and getting his head chopped off by poor jungle gooks it actually makes sense for nonwhite people to go back :feelskek::feelskek:

and it has a better success rate too given all these curries here that say “I have an arranged marriage offer in India but I’m still incel cuz I’m an immigrant in the west!!”

I don't get why people argue against the simple point "white male migrants are treated better in SEA than ethnic male migrants anywhere".

The arguments are always IT level retarded. Can't beat proof. Gaslighting and copes need to stop.

There are preferences for light skin and light eyes sure but tall, rich, western, English speaking all help too.

I don't think the difference is that big. I even saw niggers with gooks when I travelled.
Out of all of those the only thing I have is the "speak English" part

I find it hilarious that people born in not their native homelands (no you are not born here if you are not white in the west even if you were conceived here) say “there is no plan B for me” when they can go back to their home countries, and unlike some white dumbass going to Indonesia or something and getting his head chopped off by poor jungle gooks it actually makes sense for nonwhite people to go back :feelskek::feelskek:

and it has a better success rate too given all these curries here that say “I have an arranged marriage offer in India but I’m still incel cuz I’m an immigrant in the west!!”
What makes you think I wasn't born in my homeland jfl, even the shithole I live in now is better than the US.

Last edited:
Everything adds up or takes away, being ethnic minority is huge minus.

Pretty much majority of ethnics here. They think whites have it easy couse they can go to some shithole country and fuck some ugly gooks but think they have it so hard even though they can just go back where they came from and get laid easily within their own race.

Imagine having light eyes and blond hair :feels: Fuck my fathers French ancestry

Cope. whites are the biggest teratruecels

I don't think that relocating their entire life to SEA is a realistic prospect for the majority of whitecels here.

069BBFC4 DF9C 46B8 83AA D7F2AFD00024

A white 6/10 tall white guy could slay in SEA. An ethnic manlet? JFL

Like bummerdrummer said, if you are so obsessed with ''white just go slay in asia'' you can easily go to your home country too with probably smaller average heights. And being ethic itself doesn't mean that you're an incel. You need MORE than that.

View attachment 451574
A white 6/10 tall white guy could slay in SEA. An ethnic manlet? JFL

So you're comparing a tall white guy to an ethnic manlet? That's an idiotic comparison.

If you have two people, roughly the same in every way, but change their ethnicity the results will be very very similar.

Have you ever been to these Xmaxxx places?

High IQ. Even if Mayocels are truly incels, they all still mog me because I am bottom of the barrel when it comes to race.

apparent mogger checking in