Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even if your personality would be so great that you would be even able to read human minds, IT would still claim it is your personality

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
IdugRbA Df1q6wJ6vH8RxvFddo0uwNm5H JuPIs7nQg

president of 3 Clubs, goes to the gym regurlary, spend thousands on clothes and style

"Nah Bruh it is ur pErSuNaLiTy"

This is the absolute proof that Talking to IT cucks in a rational way is a pure waste of time

they act like people can't compartmentalize. we act different ways around different people. i don't act like how i act here around women i don't act how i act with my friends with my boss.

Just work for it bro.
This is the absolute proof that Talking to IT cucks in a rational way is a pure waste of time
They're completely retarded and delusional. Leave them be.

If have been told I'm nice, funny, smart and pleasant lots of times, by both men and women; still 0 lays.

JFL at cucks who think my fringe posts and ventings here reflect how I act with women IRL.

Just be a nice guy Br0

JFL at cucks who think my fringe posts and ventings here reflect how I act with women IRL.

I dissimulate pretty well, too. I know for sure that should I speak like on this forum, I would get an unending barrage of shit. Personality has close to zero value in scoring sexual release, but cucks have still hard time accepting that.

What the actual thousands fucks. The first time my gears so grinded that I wanna force feed those cucks with millions of nuclear blackpills here and now. There's no way he's elected to be a president of 3 fucking different clubs and manage to control them at the same time without having exceptional personality

That user who replied with "Its your personality" is a meme writing itself. I don't know if he/she/whatever the fuck even realises that.

I want to knock that fucker's teeth out. Fucking RageFuel knowing that people can be that ignorant towards another's struggles.

He is using his pERsonality the wrong way.