Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you would ascend

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
She would still treat one night stand Chads better than you. Its gigaover. Even if you would love her, provide for her and promise to marry her, she would still prefer sucking Chads dick and she would trade it all away, just for a night with Chad

Never gonna happen

I will not concern myself with impossible things

She'll be sucking off chad either way

Atleast you get pussy

She would still treat one night stand Chads better than you. Its gigaover. Even if you would love her, provide for her and promise to marry her, she would still prefer sucking Chads dick and she would trade it all away, just for a night with Chad
im pretty sure the idiots who write shit like this like to be abused/cuckolded. maybe thats what would be YOUR situation if you accended, but unlike you, im not a low t faggot, so no, that would not be my experience if I were to ascend. fucking cuck
Atleast you get pussy
normie faggot in the making

im pretty sure the idiots who write shit like this like to be abused/cuckolded. maybe thats what would be YOUR situation if you accended, but unlike you, im not a low t faggot, so no, that would not be my experience if I were to ascend. fucking cuck
Gigacope :feelskek: I hope you ascend but there's never gonna be a day where she's going to value your commitment more than one orgasm from Chad. Keep coping buddy boyo

If she could fuck chads, why would she fuck me?

Gigacope :feelskek: I hope you ascend but there's never gonna be a day where she's going to value your commitment more than one orgasm from Chad. Keep coping buddy boyo
keep reveling in your cuckold fantasies

keep reveling in your cuckold fantasies
Lmaooo you think if you got in a relationship she would never cheat on you? If you'd ever ascend it would be a rude awakening. Low IQ take from you, I can understand why you're so angry all the time, you have the impulse control of a subhuman

Lmaooo you think if you got in a relationship she would never cheat on you?
youre so deep into your feminine cuckold mentality you cant even imagine being with a chick who doesnt sleep with other men. thats how far gone you are into being feminized. keep glugging soy you absolute fucking faggot

youre so deep into your feminine cuckold mentality you cant even imagine being with a chick who doesnt sleep with other men. thats how far gone you are into being feminized. keep glugging soy you absolute fucking faggot
Best of luck to you, in your world all women are faithful nice tradwives who could never cheat but hey, keep in believing what you want

Best of luck to you, in your world all women are faithful nice tradwives who could never cheat but hey, keep in believing what you want
thats not what I believe, but im not a fucking turbo feminized faggot like you who thinks i could never keep a bitch in line. keep on in your little bitch boy mentality though.

thats not what I believe, but im not a fucking turbo feminized faggot like you who thinks i could never keep a bitch in line. keep on in your little bitch boy mentality though.
I'm sure you keep your bitches well in line, that's why you're on these forums

keep fantasizing about having your gf fuck other men you absolute fag
You can't even get a girl to like you, but apparently you still can keep bitches in line :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: where's all this delusion coming from?

You can't even get a girl to like you, but apparently you still can keep bitches in line :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: where's all this delusion coming from?
you created a hypothetical situation in which we already had a girl. your take would be you would let her fuck other men. my take is I would not. but keep trying to dig out of your faggot fantasies.

I won’t ascend so no worries

That's why "ascending" is bs.

Ascension would make my life infinitely better. But the cuckoldry and constant mate guarding does look exhausting.

not quite, if her body count is low and her brain receptors are not fried from being a whore then you can dickmaxx and imprint/override chad

dickpill doesn't care about chad, will cuck even him. its that powerful

Ascension would make my life infinitely better. But the cuckoldry and constant mate guarding does look exhausting.
It never ends and that's what some fail to see. It won't make your life infinitely better. It would only make the first few days afterwards feel "Okay" by comparison to how you felt before ascending.

At least take a paternity test and avoid paternity fraud... You'd have succeeded passing your genes anyway

:bluepill::feelsaww: