Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Even if you were kind and respectful, foids would make up excuses not to talk to you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Are you respectuful? Nice guy
Are you kind? Weak
Do you help women? Desperate
Try to talk to them? Harraser
Do you take care of yourself? effeminate
Supportive? Interested

It doesn't matter how you see it, foids will never wanna talk to you, or be with you, or breath the same air you breath. Not because of the things you do or say but because you're low genetic material, aka ugly, just like me.

This exactly. Give females free rein and you ruin everything.

This shit’s relatable

Are you kind? Weak
Supportive? Interested
high iq

Whats bad about being a "nice guy" or "interested".
Most of these are literal bullshit because literally all of them boil down to #4: Try to talk to them? Harraser
How would you be able to help woman, be kind to them, being supportive or god knows what without interacting with them for a decent amount of time? Trucels can't even say 3 words to them without it being harassment. So if you even managed to get to the other you are a lowtier normie tbh.

And if you're good looking, it all works in reverse.

Suddenly, they FIND excuses to want to talk to you. They go out of their way to let you know they're available.

And of course...

Are you respectuful? "Wow, you're hot and a catch!"
Are you kind? "You have such a big heart!"
Do you help women? "You're not a sexist pig like the rest!"
Try to talk to them? "He has such a way with words."
Do you take care of yourself? "He sure knows how to clean up."
Supportive? "He's such a good friend....with benefits. Tee Hee."

true, back when i was bluepilled i was still ignored by foids and rejected.

embracing inceldom changed literally nothing in terms of my prospect of ascension

And if you're good looking, it all works in reverse.

Suddenly, they FIND excuses to want to talk to you. They go out of their way to let you know they're available.
This right here, they make rules for low value males but abolish those rules for chads. Rules for you not for he(chad)

All of that stuff is cheap and irrelevant to foids it holds no value.

I've been discriminated against not on personality but what's decided in milleseconds, all down hill from there.

Are you kind? Weak
Supportive? Interested

It doesn't matter how you see it, foids will never wanna talk to you, or be with you, or breath the same air you breath. Not because of the things you do or say but because you're low genetic material, aka ugly, just like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back