Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you were invited to a party there is no point

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There's nothing for you to do there because you can't relate at all. Everything you do as an incel in real life HAS to have a business purpose or it's weird. It's as though you were accidentally invited, or they just invited as many people to something as possible for just clout reasons. You have no purpose other than to be an awkward body standing around drinking and developing sweat from social anxiety. It's weird and pointless to introduce yourself to strangers without feeling like a psycho. Women are very sociable and are more than willing to introduce themselves to some bumbling CHAD preening around like ER. Then you just end up seething, and having to rage quit the party anyway. The entire experience of existence is just better alone and online because of these fucking normies and biological hierarchies.

Last edited:
There's nothing for you to do there because you can't relate at all. It's as though you were accidentally invited, or they just invited as many people to something as possible for just clout reasons. You have no purpose other than to be an awkward body standing around drinking and developing sweat from social anxiety. It's weird and pointless to introduce yourself to strangers without feeling like a psycho. Women are very sociable and are more than willing to introduce themselves to some bumbling CHAD preening around like ER. Then you just end up seething, and having to rage quit the party anyway. The entire experience of existence is just better online because of these fucking normies and biological hierarchies.
It really upsets me when people have sex :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

It really upsets me when people have sex :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
its not fair, its like reality is continuing without you they are making life, and we are like forced cucks, forced to watch the lives they make.

There's no point in going to college parties for example. My personality is not very social/outgoing and I don't like dancing or drinking. The only pleasure I have at events is talking to people I already know

Only scenario where i'd go to a party is when i know that one of my homies os gonna be there

Most pleasurable activities are designed around couples and/or normie friend groups. I've never seen anyone go to a fair or an amusement park alone unless they were reviewing something or has plans to meet up with someone there. Try imagining a dude sitting alone on a Ferris Wheel or on a roller coaster. You'd probably think he got stood up or that he's a loser since there's no one with him.

The idea is that you're supposed to share the fun and make memories but you obviously can't.