Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you succeed, you still fail

C

CentipedeCel

Banned
-
Head over to /r/deadbedrooms. It's eye opening. EVEN if you manage to study hard, get a roastie to settle with you for security...

She STILL won't fuck you, so many marriages are sexless it's insane. The worst part is she won't even be honest to herself about it.
she will say "She's just not into sex", "She doesn't have the libido"...

and then several posts later;

"Turns out I just had low libido FOR HIM, i'm with chad now and we have sex 3 times a day, I never knew this part of me"

It's not worth it bros. The whole shit is not worth it. Just make money and bang hookers. If you think hookers are bad because they only 'pretend' to want to fuck you and you think getting into a relationship will fix this. It won't. It hurts so much more when you actually tried to play the game and sacrifice your effort to be with a foid like disney told you; only to have her NOT EVEN BE BOTHERED TO PRETEND TO WANT TO FUCK YOU. EVEN THE HOOKER PUT IN MORE EFFORT. FUCK ME.

IF you escourtcel, it's not ideal, but atleast it's fair. You pay a fixed sum, if she gives bad service, you find one that gives good service, if it stops putting out; you stop paying.

Getting into a relationship is a million times worse.

true GrAYcel, the system was made to work against us

known this for like a decade already, women need betabuxx only as a provider but they will have sex with Chads and bring Chad children to family, if betabuxx gets divorce he will pay child support for Chads child. Good thing is that more and more men realise it and foids are angry.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as ascension for even normie men.

Ascension is chad only

ascension is temporary unless you're a chad

It is brutal. These foids will lie to everyone else too, saying "he's a bad husband" or "he neglects me" and shit like that to justify their cheating.

And all that's in spite of the man working hard to provide for the stupid spoiled whore called his wife, and for his children who will be taken from him in the divorce.

It is brutal. These foids will lie to everyone else too, saying "he's a bad husband" or "he neglects me" and shit like that to justify their cheating.

And all that's in spite of the man working hard to provide for the stupid spoiled whore called his wife, and for his children who will be taken from him in the divorce.
In many cases it's not even HIS kids, it's the kids he;s been cucked into raising and forming an emotional bond with.
If this was a nature documentary, this would be where the sad music plays, and the bird who fed the chicks of the bird that killed his own eggs and laid theirs in the nest ends up eating more from him than he can provide and he ends up starving so they can live.

In many cases it's not even HIS kids, it's the kids he;s been cucked into raising and forming an emotional bond with.
If this was a nature documentary, this would be where the sad music plays, and the bird who fed the chicks of the bird that killed his own eggs and laid theirs in the nest ends up eating more from him than he can provide and he ends up starving so they can live.
That's true; even more brutal. Also the nature doc analogy is both hilarious and very sad.

Head over to /r/deadbedrooms. It's eye opening. EVEN if you manage to study hard, get a roastie to settle with you for security...

She STILL won't fuck you, so many marriages are sexless it's insane. The worst part is she won't even be honest to herself about it.
she will say "She's just not into sex", "She doesn't have the libido"...

and then several posts later;

"Turns out I just had low libido FOR HIM, i'm with chad now and we have sex 3 times a day, I never knew this part of me"

It's not worth it bros. The whole shit is not worth it. Just make money and bang hookers. If you think hookers are bad because they only 'pretend' to want to fuck you and you think getting into a relationship will fix this. It won't. It hurts so much more when you actually tried to play the game and sacrifice your effort to be with a foid like disney told you; only to have her NOT EVEN BE BOTHERED TO PRETEND TO WANT TO FUCK YOU. EVEN THE HOOKER PUT IN MORE EFFORT. FUCK ME.

IF you escourtcel, it's not ideal, but atleast it's fair. You pay a fixed sum, if she gives bad service, you find one that gives good service, if it stops putting out; you stop paying.

Getting into a relationship is a million times worse.

Man are getting scammed .

Woman fucks another Dude 1 Week after her husband " died .

And Cheats while plotting for a Divorce .

And what have you ..

So , Just Play the Game " to a Minimum Needed amount , going Out of your way Is anything but stupid ( given how rigged Life Is )