Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even IF you somehow got a foid in bed, without a huge dick you will never see her again

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I just saw a video of a foid swallowing the biggest fucking dildo you can possibly imagine with her hole. It was fucking uncanny.

It was as long as a male arm, even longer, it was MONSTROUS. :feels:

This is the state of foids in 2021. There is a reason they only date only specific guys and filter out even certain Chads. The dick pill is real. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Saying: Hurr girth/technique/whatever is more important is fucking retarded cope. They love the feeling of something being inside them, it LITERALLY fulfills them. And even metaphorically. They can never get that feeling from your dick and thus will never fall in love with you. It's so over.

Last edited:
I agree. The dickpill is brutal.

But girth is as important as lenght tho, that's not cope (idk why it would be, since girth is barely changeable like lenght)

Let's do something (ER in Roblox)

But girth is as important as lenght tho, that's not cope (idk why it would be, since girth is barely changeable like lenght)
I think girth is more important too not really a cope if unless it's short and thick.
But you can never have too much length.

Their pursues are loose from 100 inch dildos and shoving objects up their pussies.

I agree. My cock looks similar to a pencil. I don't think it's good.

I’ve never even gotten close to dating a girl but even if I did the second she sees my 3 inch dick it’s over.

My dick is very weird tbh, it's not that long, but fat asf. Never began for dickcels.
I’ve never even gotten close to dating a girl but even if I did the second she sees my 3 inch dick it’s over.
Brutal, i have a 5 inch coc, which is average, but it's deformed and looks ugly.

Last edited:
My dick is average, I haven't calced the girth yet tho.

Saad
My dick is just shy of six inches.

Brutal, i have a 5 inch coc, which is average, but it's deformed and looks ugly.
Ye, mines is kina deformed as well, I got something called Pearly Penile Poppers, which is like spikes.

I also have weird bumps, even if I did get sex by sick would be so disgusting no foid would want anything to do with it.

there are still incels out there with giant monster cocks but they're still incel

I have no idea, seen homemade stuff of black and white guys with lil dicks, seensome with huge dicks and girl not make a sound, those r weird to me. Seems lik a fantasy deal to men, some foids care seems lik most dont.

What did you expect? They shove babies out of those things for fuck sake. If your dick is smaller than a newborn, it's beyond over.

Foids do all kinds of nasty things with their holes :worryfeels: